The Official Dragon Ball Movie Soundtrack

One other song I’d really, really like to see make it into the movie is Bardock’s theme, Solid State Scouter. Always been a top favorite of mine. And I was furious they left the Japanese scores out of the American release of Budokai Tenka’ichi 3, because I was really looking forward to this one.

i think BT should score DB...
he does a mix of high orchestral stuff and techno... the best example is Stealth

like steve jablonsky... except more techno
[YT]Aerri_MtyXk[/YT]

or Don Davis of course:woot:

Jablonsky's MGS2 score was friggin' awesome. I liked BT's film scores, too. He did Gone in Sixty Seconds and The Fast and the Furious, I think. And yeah, Don Davis - the Matrix, 'nuff said, heh.

One other song I’d really, really like to see make it into the movie is Bardock’s theme, Solid State Scouter. Always been a top favorite of mine. And I was furious they left the Japanese scores out of the American release of Budokai Tenka’ichi 3, because I was really looking forward to this one.

-I was about to suggest that theme as well.

-100% Agree about Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

We got the option of listening to the seiyu voice overs, but meh. The music. :csad: I'd have killed for some of those songs. Namely Solid State Scouter, for starters.

I'd like to see a Nine Inch Nails song in the theatrical trailer, just like they did with "300."

As for the music, Hans Zimmer or Don Davis or Tyler Bates.

I'd like to hear rock the dragon Redone and made longer by Paramore! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"