**The Official E3 2006 Thread**

Cold2daToucH004

No... Scarecrow
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one has one of these up yet, considering E3 is less than a month away! This is a thread where we can talk about everything E3, we don't need multiple threads for every announcement made. This thread will help. Talk about what your hoping for, what you expect to happen at E3. Who do you think will steal the show this year? Which press conference are you most interested in hearing/reading about. What games are you looking most forward to? Which of the big three do you think you'll be upset about?

DISCUSS!

Oops! Well, close if you wish mods, or leave open for the sake of the poll haha. I posted in the other thread too!

Its been a long day.

Please, everyone knows the most coverage is going to be on Nintendo. Out of 20 launch titles, only one even has screens.

Cold2daToucH004 said:
I'm surprised no one has one of these up yet, considering E3 is less then a month away! This is a thread where we can talk about everything E3, we don't need multiple threads for every announcement made. This thread will help. Talk about what your hoping for, what you expect to happen at E3? Who do you think will steal the show this year? Which press conference are you most interested in hearing/reading about. What games are you looking most forward to? Which of the big three do you think you'll be upset about?

DISCUSS!

WHY ARE YOU "SURPRISED"? :confused: AS YOU POINTED OUT, 'E3' IS STILL A FEW WEEKS AWAY. UNTIL THEN, THE ONLY PURPOSE THIS THREAD SERVES, IS AS YET ANOTHER THREAD FOR SPAMMING, BICKERING, AND GENERAL DISCUSSION.
ONCE 'E3' ACTUALLY BEGINS, THERE WILL BE INFO, VIDEOS AND SCREENSHOTS IN ABUNDANCE FOR ALL GAMING PLATFORMS..........UNTIL THEN, THIS THREAD IS KINDA POINTLESS.

jaydawg said:
Please, everyone knows the most coverage is going to be on Nintendo. Out of 20 launch titles, only one even has screens.
And out of 20 launch titles, only 3 will be looked at.

XwolverineX said:
It ain't a nifty poll. Don't give him so much credit.
[Doesn't get offended by a guy who's been here for 7 months and has more than 6,000 posts] With posts like that, its pretty obvious why your count is so high.

Tough crowd, relax jerks and jerkettes (if there are any). No reason to get so mouth, this thread was an accident, if your bothered, dont post in it. Its simple. But then again, there are a few people who live on the internet (looks at xwolverinex) and needs to spice up their lives by flaming a thread. Ha, hope you got your excitement for the day!

THWIP* said:
WHY ARE YOU "SURPRISED"? :confused: AS YOU POINTED OUT, 'E3' IS STILL A FEW WEEKS AWAY. UNTIL THEN, THE ONLY PURPOSE THIS THREAD SERVES, IS AS YET ANOTHER THREAD FOR SPAMMING, BICKERING, AND GENERAL DISCUSSION.
ONCE 'E3' ACTUALLY BEGINS, THERE WILL BE INFO, VIDEOS AND SCREENSHOTS IN ABUNDANCE FOR ALL GAMING PLATFORMS..........UNTIL THEN, THIS THREAD IS KINDA POINTLESS.

I'm surprised cause a lot of the forums I go to already have E3 threads, with not so much spam. I didn't realize this community was so into spamming threads. Had I of known, I wouldn't of bothered.

Cold2daToucH004 said:
[Doesn't get offended by a guy who's been here for 7 months and has more than 6,000 posts] With posts like that, its pretty obvious why your count is so high.

Tough crowd, relax jerks and jerkettes (if there are any). No reason to get so mouth, this thread was an accident, if your bothered, dont post in it. Its simple. But then again, there are a few people who live on the internet (looks at xwolverinex) and needs to spice up their lives by flaming a thread. Ha, hope you got your excitement for the day!

I'm surprised cause a lot of the forums I go to already have E3 threads, with not so much spam. I didn't realize this community was so into spamming threads. Had I of known, I wouldn't of bothered.

No one got excited by your thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"