• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official Justice League Excitement Thread! [BvS SPOILERS] - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
superman should be glimpsed in the trailer. unlike doomsday, we all know for a fact that he is in the film. in fact, they already released a group shot with him in it.

I disagree. We don't know how he comes back, or how he contributes afterwards. They should keep him out of marketing until the final days. And even then, only in very small doses. Though ideally, he should omitted entirely.

To everyone waiting for more...

giphy.gif

You can kip at my place tonight Chip. I'll camp in the lounge.

I wonder if we will get to see Cavill in the official trailer for Justice League tomorrow I just hope that they do not give away too much of the film because they did that with Batman vs Superman Dawn of Justice and look at what happened? They did that also with Suicide Squad and that is why I am hoping they don't give away too much

I think there's probably no chance of Superman being in the trailer. Maybe a reference. It's technically the teaser trailer. I am betting we get 2 to 3 more which have a better chance of featuring Superman in some capacity than this one does.

My excitement especially for this trailer for this film as a whole is just through the roof and I had my doubts going in

Drew McWeeny has been taking some shots at this movie on twitter over the last week. I guess he's still butt hurt.

Drew McWeeny has been taking some shots at this movie on twitter over the last week. I guess he's still butt hurt.

Probably because WB blackballed him. He couldn't even get into a GitS critics screening lol

I'm not getting a Zack Snyder vibe from this footage, which is good tbh.

So is this shot in a way that's better to be seen in IMAX? The ratio is...tall? In normal cinema we wouldn't see the top and bottom parts?

Edit : Got this from reddit :

WSTEq6o.jpg

Edit : Got this from reddit :

WSTEq6o.jpg

I still don't understand why they felt it was necessary to highlight Bats' symbol so much it looks white :csad:

Kind of ruined a great poster (or two).

Instantly better. Bizarre choice from the marketing team on the official one.

Agreed. Its much better. I was hoping someone would do this edit because I wanted this as my wallpaper. Only problem is it doesnt fit because its more for a phone resolution.:oldrazz:

In a few hours we will see Batman, Flash, Aquaman, WW and Cyborg against parademons.

Imagine their powers and weapons against parademons.

Yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back