The official Minimates thread

venom892

Coming Home
Reaction score
Anyone else collect these or am I the only one?I Have almost all the spidey ones and I can't wait to get my Deadpool one and now the new line ups are awesome check them out.

Series 29
Jim Lee Storm & Black Panther
Moon Knight & Armored Daredevil
Hydra Agent & X-Force Wolverine
World War II Wolverine (variant)

Series 30
Electro & Insulated Spider-Man
Scorpion & House of M Spider-Man
Vault Guard & Spider-Girl
Ultimate Spider-Woman (variant)

I'm really looking forward to Electro and Moon Knight!

I collect them, but only Iron Man mini-mates which I have all of that have been released thus far.

The only thing about minimates that grinds my gears is that every wave has a spider man or wolverine :cmad:

True but you can say that about Marvel Legends,Marvel Universe,etc.I don't mind because we get other characters I really want like Moon Knight and Deadpool.:up:

I have a couple Spider-Man Minimates, one hanging from my rearview mirror. But only have a few.

I want the black panther one and electro. Can we get any pictures?

Last edited:
They haven't released pics yet but soon hopefully!:woot:

I do!! I can't wait for these to come out! I've got pretty much all the Spidey related mates as well as the hulk and iron man movie mates. I've the BTTF mates as well, except for Series 1 which I'm still looking for.

All I can say is.......this many Mini Mates and No Angel?

I have the box set that came with that Darktide movie (Juggernaut, Magneto, Wolverine and Cyclops)

I don't like the Mini Mates, I just don't care for them, but I could see how some might collect them. I will, however, buy an Angel if and when they make one.

Roughneck! what's up buddy? you haven't been on in awhile? How've you been? As for minimates there one of those things that I always buy and then they just sit around, I never really do something with them.

I've been well....I've been here too, for a while after a long absence....but now I rearely leave the new Stuff thread.

All I can say is.......this many Mini Mates and No Angel?

I have the box set that came with that Darktide movie (Juggernaut, Magneto, Wolverine and Cyclops)

I don't like the Mini Mates, I just don't care for them, but I could see how some might collect them. I will, however, buy an Angel if and when they make one.
They made an Archangel with Apocalypse set.

Do they make a non-battle damaged Wonder Woman? I wanted to get one for my wife to hang from her rear view mirror.

they must have

mm-ww.jpg

nice. Blasted eBay only has the beat up version. :cmad:

Thanks Rough, and good luck on your quest for an Angel. :up:

I shoulda just done a quick search before opening my mouth......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"