SpiderHulkThing's Haves/Wants Thread

rough is trying to talk me out of my wedding date. He wants to run away with me to go open a comic store.

Why wasn't I informed?!?!

This is an outrage!! So you two were just gonna run off and leave me behind huh???

do you want to be our love child? but i hope it doesnt bother you that i'd be your dad and I'd be younger than you. Great, I'll have an old fart for a son. But I'm going to make you get a job and mow the lawn. So you'd better get on that.

do you want to be our love child? but i hope it doesnt bother you that i'd be your dad and I'd be younger than you. Great, I'll have an old fart for a son. But I'm going to make you get a job and mow the lawn. So you'd better get on that.

I think I have some experience doing that, y'know, being a beaner and all.

but seriously rough, once i start making some mad money. I'd open up a comic book shop on the side, but I'd want someone with great knowledge of comics to help run it for me...think you could do it?

So with that logic then, does that mean this part would be hard for you then? :oldrazz:

but seriously rough, once i start making some mad money. I'd open up a comic book shop on the side, but I'd want someone with great knowledge of comics to help run it for me...think you could do it?

I would love to, but I can't see me running one in another country, and I wouldn't dream of opening one here, the one here is frikking awesome...maybe another part of town...Or I would definately consider buying the one I go to.

Absolutely. Plus my criminal record isn't all that helpful, with the drug trafficking and all.

Absolutely. Plus my criminal record isn't all that helpful, with the drug trafficking and all.

Well good. I was afraid you were going to get offended. But since you probably tap into some of your yayo, I'm sure you'll forget soon enough.

Here in Canada ...at least in my region...we don't have cockroaches...so I got that up on ya/

Haves

FO2 Wolverine/Sabertooth Variant-I'd like to trade this or or at least towards a Destroyer. I've only got the one, but it'd be willing to trade it to help get Destroyer.

ML15 Destroyer Variant

Pictures of Stuff I have for trade

I have what you want....and you have what I want...sooooooo.....trade...?...

Since you've replied to the PMs I will assume that you got my PMs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"