SpiderHulkThing's Haves/Wants Thread

updated with pics! see page 1. I'll post pics of other stuff by request.

I never knew the ninja Turtles were all MOC.....

Also I find it funny that you have a Sentinel up for sale and are requesting a Sentinel in your Wants

So do you want them knowing they are MOC? They are actually selling better then I thought. Most people just wanted pics first, so I'm sure more will go now.

And about the sentinel, I know they are highly tradable, so i figure if someone wants a few things i have, i'll trade them my stuff for a sentinel. I don't care. Plus I don't have that much wants. Some people only want to trade figs for figs. So I have that option. Plus I can always trade sentinels later.

No I don't want them ....not unless I can get all of them....and even then......No thanks.

and thanks bro for helping me figure out how to post pics. that will help me a lot. if i wasn't working on a project due tuesday, i'd take even more pictures and post them.

No I don't want them ....not unless I can get all of them....and even then......No thanks.

ok. well if you end up thinking you might the rest of what i have, let me know and maybe we can work something out. or at least I can try to help you out with shipping.

bump. someone hook me up with the justice league Alex Ross black canary. maybe plastic man too.

I could of mayeb a month ago. All they have now is just the newest wave (minus Green Arrow and Luthor) and Zatanna.

oh, i thought i asked you to get black canary for me. guess i forgot too. oh well, it's not that big of a deal. not dying for them. i dont even know if i want plastic man. i've seen him at stores, but i figure if someone has him and doesnt want him, i might take him for something i have. thanks though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"