SpiderHulkThing's Haves/Wants Thread

i'll assume that too. and everything sounds good. let me update my list with pendings now.

So this is the one you want:

mlfopunishergunsmf2.jpg

striaght up. thanks bro for pointing this stuff out. i would have been sad to end up with that crappy little gun that came with jigs.

But yeah, that's the gun i want.

Well, you said shotgun. The one I was talking about is a shotgun. This is a rifle. It would've been your fault and I woulda called no take backs. Be lucky I like you.

yeah i'm dumb. i'm not much of a gun expert. but i still like them. and that so called shotgun, though i know it is supposed to be one as you point out, is rather pitiful. It's not long enough. I might cut that extra handle at the end off and see how it looks. That extra handle sucks too.

Be grateful that we settled this. I am very fond of the gun you do want so as much as it pains me to separate it from the grasp of my FO Punisher I'm a man of my word and I'll keep my promise.

When you're half the man I am you'll see it even clearer.

Dude, Usagi is mine. I told you that long ago homeslice.

oh bro, i forgots. ok he's yours. you cool with that price? i think we agreed on that before anyway, but i want to make sure. or maybe it was for a DCD fig. i can't remember.

Something like that, yeah. If I agree to get say maybe 10 TMNT figs and OK them being shipped loose will you cut me a deal??

uh, depends on which ones you want. only reason why i'm selling them is b/c i'm trying to raise money for the whole getting married thing. but which ones are you interested in?

A few. Atleast 5 I'd really want, a total of 10 I'd be cool with.

I just like playful banter with you before you let me have my way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"