The Official Second Teaser Trailer Thread

so is the new teaser out yet? All I see are fuzzy comic-con shots...

OK, for anyone who was at Comic-Con... when Venom jumps at the screen at the end of the clip do we get any sweet looking teeth or tonuge wagging out??? From what I can see when he jumps down... frigging sweet!!

I am trying to boost up the quality as we speak, I will put it on rapidshare soon

Did anyone notice that spidermans eyes went bigger when he punched through Sandman?!?! CGI eyes? Looks VERY cool

Iron Fist said:
Did anyone notice that spidermans eyes went bigger when he punched through Sandman?!?! CGI eyes? Looks VERY cool

Yeah I guess that's one of the point that makes it seem cartoony.I don't know if it'll stay the same in the finished film... I don't want to see that in the movie... :down

Asteroid-Man said:
I am trying to boost up the quality as we speak, I will put it on rapidshare soon
yes, please do! esp since it's gone from youtube.

So their is no possible way for any of us to see this amazing trailer ?

COMAN5897 said:
So their is no possible way for any of us to see this amazing trailer ?
Aside from the bootleg-via-cell-phone?

Not at the moment.

Man I got goosebumps just seeing that, thanks for the link man even tho it was via cell phone is their any chane of that being a real trailer we will see in theaters or online anytime soon ? I have heard Talledaga Night is their any word on that ?

I don't know but before the 1st teaser came out I read that there will be a spiderman 3 preview on august 4th and turns out that is talledeage nights so i'm hoping so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"