The Official Second Teaser Trailer Thread

so is the new teaser out yet? All I see are fuzzy comic-con shots...

OK, for anyone who was at Comic-Con... when Venom jumps at the screen at the end of the clip do we get any sweet looking teeth or tonuge wagging out??? From what I can see when he jumps down... frigging sweet!!

I am trying to boost up the quality as we speak, I will put it on rapidshare soon

Did anyone notice that spidermans eyes went bigger when he punched through Sandman?!?! CGI eyes? Looks VERY cool

Iron Fist said:
Did anyone notice that spidermans eyes went bigger when he punched through Sandman?!?! CGI eyes? Looks VERY cool

Yeah I guess that's one of the point that makes it seem cartoony.I don't know if it'll stay the same in the finished film... I don't want to see that in the movie... :down

Asteroid-Man said:
I am trying to boost up the quality as we speak, I will put it on rapidshare soon
yes, please do! esp since it's gone from youtube.

So their is no possible way for any of us to see this amazing trailer ?

COMAN5897 said:
So their is no possible way for any of us to see this amazing trailer ?
Aside from the bootleg-via-cell-phone?

Not at the moment.

Man I got goosebumps just seeing that, thanks for the link man even tho it was via cell phone is their any chane of that being a real trailer we will see in theaters or online anytime soon ? I have heard Talledaga Night is their any word on that ?

I don't know but before the 1st teaser came out I read that there will be a spiderman 3 preview on august 4th and turns out that is talledeage nights so i'm hoping so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"