The Amazing Spider-Man The Official ASM Teaser Trailer Thread- PROLOGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were suppsoed to get a trailer with TF3, but pparently the effects weren't finished in time. If I remember correctly, RIM said we're definitely getting a trailer this month. Most likely with Cap and IRM also said U.K. prints have been delivered to U.k. theaters (I live in the U.S.A.).

correct me if I'm wrong, guys.

Brb breaking in to local theater. :o

Jkk. :funny:
Or am I. :o

If the trailer print has already arrived, then someone would have already leaked info about the trailer.

If the trailer print has already arrived, then someone would have already leaked info about the trailer.

I remember reading somewhere that they can have a time lock.

Edit: Prints of movies, etc arrive in a locked container. The day it's supposed to be released, the studio provides the cinema with the code.

I know they do that with movies but with teasers???

Prints were not sent to theaters. We would have a leaked synopsis or a date by now.

Prints were not sent to theaters. We would have a leaked synopsis or a date by now.
Like Troy said, when a trailer is sent to a theater, there is a lock on the trailer that can't be opened until the studio gives them the info to open it. I remember seeing a video with this guy who works at a theater showing the viewers a film can with a lock on it, and explaining that they get the combination when the studio gives it to them.

I wonder why U.K. theaters are the first to get it, though.

Like Troy said, when a trailer is sent to a theater, there is a lock on the trailer that can't be opened until the studio gives them the info to open it. I remember seeing a video with this guy who works at a theater showing the viewers a film cam with a lock on it, and explaining that they get the combination when the studio gives it to them.

For movies, yes. I'm almost absolutely sure they don't with trailers/teasers. But I'll ask my uncle, he's the manager of a movie theater.

I don't see why they wouldn't do that with trailers, film is film... right?

And another thing, isn't it attached to movie prints?

I don't see why they wouldn't do that with trailers, film is film... right?

And another thing, isn't it attached to movie prints?

Because it's a trailer and trailers give very little away (reason they're trailers) Studios wont really care if a trailer is leaked, it's not giving anything away that they don't want spoiled, so why spend the money and effort for locks?

I have no idea if it's attached to movie prints.

Because it's a trailer and trailers give very little away (reason they're trailers) Studios wont really care if a trailer is leaked, it's not giving anything away that they don't want spoiled, so why spend the money and effort for locks?

I have no idea if it's attached to movie prints.

Did some research...

"In reality, there is no guarantee that a specific trailer will play with a specific movie. When we receive movies there are usually 3-10 trailers in the can plus one physically attached to the movie."

Now if that really is the case, I'm hoping that The Amazing Spider-Man is attached to Captain America.

Did some research...

"In reality, there is no guarantee that a specific trailer will play with a specific movie. When we receive movies there are usually 3-10 trailers in the can plus one physically attached to the movie."

Now if that really is the case, I'm hoping that The Amazing Spider-Man is attached to Captain America.

If it is attached to Cap the case then nothing will be leaked. Cap has a lock (it's a movie) which means the trailer does too.

If it is attached to Cap the case then nothing will be leaked. Cap has a lock (it's a movie) which means the trailer does too.

Exactly. Which would be the reason why we don't have a synopsis or some blurry as hell version of it on YouTube.

I would think that the rumored special Avengers trailer would be the one physically attached.

I would think that the rumored special Avengers trailer would be the one physically attached.

Keyword: rumored. We KNOW Spidey has a trailer. The Avengers one may not even exist, so as far as it goes, Spidey has the better chance of being attached.

Will there really be an avengers trailer? Didn't they just start filming that last month?
Think TDK. I've said it about TAS, sure, but at this point, if there is an Avengers trailer, it will be a TDK kind.

Will there really be an avengers trailer? Didn't they just start filming that last month?
It's supposed to be one of those trailers that are specially shot and won't be in the actual film (like the WTC Spider-Man trailer). Word is that it involves Loki.

Trailers attached to movies are movies from the same studio. It wouldn't be smart for Marvel to attach a Sony made Spider-Man trailer with their movie since Avengers and Spider-Man will be competing against each other. So there goes the 'it could be attached to Cap and locked up' idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"