The Official sequel villains thread.

protocida

Avenger
Reaction score
Hello, everyone. :woot:

Yes, I know there's alredy a thread (made by me :oldrazz:) about Wolverine 2, but, after reading some of this forum's threads, I tought it would be interestant to create a thread dedicated only to the sequel potential villains. So, let's get to business:

Who should the villains of a X-men Origins: Wolverine sequel be?

Here are some of the contenders:

. William Stryker.
. Victor Creed/Sabretooth.
. Kenuchio Harada/Silver Samurai.
. Arkady Rossovich/Omega Red.
. Silas Burr/Cyber.
. Dr. Abraham Cornelius.
. Dr. Caroline Hines.
. The professor.
. Lady Deathstrike.
. Bloodscream.
. Daken.
. Albert.
. Elsie Dee.
. Viper.
. Ogun.
. Shingen Yashida.
. The Hand.
. The Hydra.

Discuss. :woot:

Last edited:
We don't need anymore Stryker after this film. I say focus on Wolverine in Russia and Japan.

Oh, man. I was going to allow multiple options and forgot to do it. Can some mod fix this up for me, please? :woot:

If they do the Japan story then just have Shingen, throw in Yukio too, and maybe Silver Samurai. If Creed survives the upcoming movie maybe you could work him into the story too in some way.

If they don't do the Japan story I'd happily see a movie adaptation of the Omega Red story arc or alternatively a movie version of Wolverine: Blood Hungry with Cyber as the villain.

I would like someone like Cyber or Omega Red but chances are they won't be involved.

mmmm, Somehow I always liked Matsuo Tsurayaba... Maybe some Japan Mafia wars, with Shingen, Silver Samurai, Matsuo, The Hand, etc, with Wolvie in the middle... throw Psylocke in, while everyone pretends that she was not in X3 :p

I would like someone like Cyber or Omega Red but chances are they won't be involved.

I think I read that Wolverine's "old commanding officer" was bein considered for the sequel. But I always thought Cyber was kind of lame. Omega Red would be a better choice, and if they can fit in more Sabertooth that would be awesome.

Omega Red would be sweet

Ad yeah bringin back Sabretooth and make him look more feral would be sweet

Omega Red or Silver Samurai.

I think Sabretooth should be in a third movie with whoever isn't in this one. (Red or Samurai)

Deathstrike...establish some sort of relationship pre-X2...

I'd vote Silver Samurai, Omega Red, and someone not on the list: Viper.

Viper'd and a Madripoor sequel, maybe after his Japanese sequel.

Hey, I can dream for a third, can't I?

:p

I would like to see Deathstryke incorporated into a sequel, but I don't know how they would explain Wolverine's lack of memory...

Other: Lord Shingen, of course.

But incorporating the Silver Samurai into the storyline would be easy enough too.

I think Sinister would be a good villain for X-Men: First Class.

Both Sinister and Apocalypse are two mutant villains I just can't picture fighting Wolverine.

Hopefully they'll serve as villains in the two non-Wolverine movies :yay:

*As for Wolverine II, I say:

-Bring back Creed if he ain't dead by then

-Bring back Stryker in the role of a man searching for his lost dog

-Bring on all the baggage that comes with an Asian setting - Silver Samurai & Deathstrike as the pre-adamantium Mrs. Logan #2, it works so much better than Mariko's arc.

*throw in Omega Red in the role Deadpool is serving in this film.

I think Sinister would be a good villain for X-Men: First Class.

Both Sinister and Apocalypse are two mutant villains I just can't picture fighting Wolverine.

Hopefully they'll serve as villains in the two non-Wolverine movies :yay:

*As for Wolverine II, I say:

-Bring back Creed if he ain't dead by then

-Bring back Stryker in the role of a man searching for his lost dog

-Bring on all the baggage that comes with an Asian setting - Silver Samurai & Deathstrike as the pre-adamantium Mrs. Logan #2, it works so much better than Mariko's arc.

*throw in Omega Red in the role Deadpool is serving in this film.

Sinister could work in an X-Men film, but I'd prefer Magneto to be the main villain in First Class. Apocalypse should never ever be seen on the big screen.

As for a Wolverine sequel, well, I just hope there won't be one. But, if there is, I'd prefer a storyline featuring Silver Samurai and Lady Deathstryke as well. I'm not so sure I'd want to see Sabretooth and Stryker again, though. Maybe have Stryker at the end giving Yuriko the works, but, that's it.

you don't think he can be done right?

I wasn't a fan of his portrayal in the comics at all - I consider him one of the worst X-Villains. Now, he could be done well in a film... but I think it would require some serious overhauling of the character.

I wasn't a fan of his portrayal in the comics at all - I consider him one of the worst X-Villains. Now, he could be done well in a film... but I think it would require some serious overhauling of the character.

off the top of my head, if I was adapting Apocalypse into a film, I'd go the Transformers route - and I don't mean Michael Bay's love for slow motion.

I mean I would make him this larger than life end of the world threat.

call him a class 10 mutant if you will, or just call him Apocalypse.

I'm with ya on the need for major change, specifically visual.

He'd have to have some human qualities in order to seduce Angel, and a real anti-human persona that serves as his true self.

but yea, definitely not someone for Wolverine to fight.

I think the X-Men Evolution version of Apocalypse is the best version of Apocalypse and I wouldn't mind a movie made in a style similar to that one.

And I would like Sinister in a First Class film. It would actually be interesting if FC was actually about Charles and Eric's falling out. The X-Men battle against someone like Sinister, Professor X and Magneto come to a disagreement, and the movie ends with them going their opposite ways.

I even had a thought with Sabretooth being a member of Sinister's Marauders like in the comics. Creed's transformation from Liev to Mane can be caused by testing by Sinister to make Sabretooth more powerful and brainless. Magneto gets Sabretooth after Sinister is killed/defeated.

Last edited:
Creed's transformation from Liev to Mane can be caused by testing by Sinister to make Sabretooth more powerful and brainless. Magneto gets Sabretooth after Sinister is killed/defeated.

I'd rather have Liev die in this film than see him become the horror that was Tyler Mane in X1.

Chances are that's not going to happen. I would like a decent explanation for the change at least for continuity's sake.

Chances are that's not going to happen.

I dissagree.

alotta things in this movie though within the continuity of the trilogy, are being improved or reinvented.

Stryker is an obvious example, and if we're all fortunate Creed will share that fate too.

*I dont see why anyone would want Liev to turn into a mindless idiot just to maintain continuity :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"