The Official sequel villains thread.

I dissagree.

alotta things in this movie though within the continuity of the trilogy, are being improved or reinvented.

Stryker is an obvious example, and if we're all fortunate Creed will share that fate too.

*I dont see why anyone would want Liev to turn into a mindless idiot just to maintain continuity :cwink:

Continuity's extremely important to me. I want to watch this film, hoping that it'll enhance Mane's Sabretooth as well as X2's story. So, with that said, if I watch this film and things don't connect appropriately with the first two X-Men films, I'll be very, very upset. :down

I guess we'll have to find out when the movie comes out. Maybe Creed will get his head cut off and die or maybe Creed will get his head cut off and get some brain damage. :oldrazz:

I believe Creed and Sabretooth will be two different characters with similar powers, like Nightcrawler and Kestrel.

I believe Creed and Sabretooth will be two different characters with similar powers, like Nightcrawler and Kestrel.

But Kestrel and Nightcrawler have always been two different characters. Sabretooth is Creed's codename. It was obvious that Sabretooth and Wolverine had some kind of forgotten connection in X-Men, so, making them different characters would cheapen Mane's Sabretooth even more. :down

They're calling Creed Sabretooth in all the promo material so I doubt it. Unless they just want to completely confuse the audience.

They're calling Creed Sabretooth in all the promo material so I doubt it. Unless they just want to completely confuse the audience.

Yeah, Victor Creed IS Sabretooth in this movie.

the official site confirms it, the action figures are marketed that way, the TV spots are saying it...

I remember when we were all thinking Liev was playing Creed and not Sabes in an effort to dissassociate from Mane's sasquatch, but now its down to two possibilities:

A - Liev's Creed is a re-invention of the X1 character.

B - Liev's Creed becomes the X1 character.

*We have a poll here that shows the majority of people in this forum would prefer option A.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=317172

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"