Ma Ma (Dredd)

Bane:TDKR
Gollum:The Hobbit
Silva: Skyfall
Loki: The Avengers
The Gobling King: The Hobbit.

I really need to see Djanjo...

Silva or Loki.... i'm so torn!

Aw man Gollum didn't make it! Gotta go with the God of Mischief on this one with David not far behind.

Unfortunately I have not seen Django Unchained and I liked Tom Hardy's Bane but didn't find him as memorable a villain compared to the others. Silva was a fantastic villain but I'm more of a sci-fi/fantasy/superhero villain fan first and general film villain fan second...if that makes sense.

I gave my vote to Silva. Everything about him was just fantastic.

Definitely Candie. He was just so delightfully evil.

Silva, hands down.

Bane, feets up, boobs out and with lots of questions, definitely maybe? fo sheezy! :oldrazz:

Am I the only person who doesn't like Loki?

Either way David 8. Amazing performance by Fass. Wouldn't have have an issue with Silva winning. Such an alternately creepy, sad and hilarious performance.

I'm going with Bane...but this was the hardest of all the polls so far, to me. Too many great villains in 2012.

Am I the only person who doesn't like Loki?

Either way David 8. Amazing performance by Fass. Wouldn't have have an issue with Silva winning. Such an alternately creepy, sad and hilarious performance.

Yeah I didn't care for Loki that much either. He seemed like a bit of a whimp, at least compared to the other nominees.

Eesh, I accidnetally put Thor instead of The Avengers for Loki. Well, you guys know what I mean.

I'm going with Silva. He just wanted the world to burn... :woot:

Silva sucked it, and Loki was thoroughly mediocre.

Bane
Mama
Calvin Candy
David (if he counts)

Bane, no doubt. Intimidating, original and with great dialogue. Hell, I even found him funny at times, in a good way. Amazingly played by Hardy, both vocally and physically.

Silva sucked it

Literally :D

I think Loki was good, but up against the other nominees he kind of becomes a run of the mill villain. The others also tend to be 'bad ass' where as Loki's entire character is, when you boil it down, whining because he's not as cool as his brother.

Last edited:
Bane, no doubt. Intimidating, original and with great dialogue. Hell, I even found him funny at times, in a good way. Amazingly played by Hardy, both vocally and physically.

Bane himself was not original, but I understand what you're saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"