The Official South Park, Season 15 thread.

<(o_o)>

Evangeline Is My Hero!
Reaction score
South Park will return with its 15th season on Wednesday, April 27th, 2011.

Do you feel that South Park is getting more & more stale season by season, What things do you want them to cover most, I definitely expect them to make light of the Japan disaster in someway.

Last edited:
If they don't riff on Charlie Sheen and we don't get to see Randy running around saying DUH WINNING! To everybody then I will have lost almost all faith in this show

I really don't see how they'd make light of Japan and don't want to see them do so. Tens of thousands dead and a nuclear meltdown crisis still happening does not seem like a place for levity, especially while it continues.

Things I could see them having fun with:

-Wisconsin Budget Battle

-US intervening in Libya

-Spider-Man: The Musical

-Charlie Sheen (probably too late and beaten to death...unless he joins the Spider-Man musical!).

-Donald Trump running for president and becoming the voice of the Birther movement.

-Popular movies from the Oscar season since they left the air like The Social Network, Black Swan and The King's Speech.

-The Kennedy miniseries being buried.

-The government shutdown (if it happens).

-Lady Gaga.

There are more, I am sure.

Yeah I'm pretty sure one of the first three episodes will involve Charlie Sheen.

I don't think the South Park boys will be that predictable. Like someone said the Charlie Sheen jokes have been done to death. And I agree about them not doing a Japanese disaster episode either (unless it's to make fun of the idiots who posted crap like "Pearl Harbor" on their facebook statuses or that girl on Youtube who said she prayed for it to happen). They're not politically correct, but they don't tackle a current event unless they have some point to make.

I see them going after the unions, the Libya intervention, probably riff on the 'Spider-Man: Musical' as some kind of subplot, the 2012 GOP candidates. Actually I think DaCrowe was pretty spot-on with his guesses. They might riff on that Australian Casey kid who tossed that bully around.

Im sick and tired of them having to make fun of real stuff. Why does every episode now a days have to be a parody of something going on. Back in the day of the good episodes they were coming up with their own stories and they were for the most part hilarious.

Well the show has been around for a long time. It's probably easier to just make fun of all the ridiculous stuff that goes on in life than coming up with their own stories.

I would like to see them doing more original episodes rather then just making fun of something popular.

I'd like for Charlie Sheen to move to South Park and cause a nuclear accident.He'd yell"Duh Winning" and all the residents start dieing from radiation.Kenny would be the first to go.

It's season 15 not 16, innit?:huh:

Some kind of Sheen parody is inevitable, I just hope they do it in a fresh way, like they used to. He's so easy a target, the episode pretty much writes itself, but hopefully Matt and Trey have the common sense to try something different. Wouldn't have much hope on that one though. Sneak him in as a cameo in another episode, I say.

The pair are only contracted up to this season, aren't they? Wonder if they'll quit after this, the last few seasons have reeked of tiredness, to the point I felt they were sick of the show. Still, if any show can bounce back, it's South Park (season 10 rising from the abomination of season 9 springs to mind)

It's season 15 not 16, innit?:huh:

Some kind of Sheen parody is inevitable, I just hope they do it in a fresh way, like they used to. He's so easy a target, the episode pretty much writes itself, but hopefully Matt and Trey have the common sense to try something different. Wouldn't have much hope on that one though. Sneak him in as a cameo in another episode, I say.

The pair are only contracted up to this season, aren't they? Wonder if they'll quit after this, the last few seasons have reeked of tiredness, to the point I felt they were sick of the show. Still, if any show can bounce back, it's South Park (season 10 rising from the abomination of season 9 springs to mind)

Oops! it is season 15, didn't investigate enough.:doh:

Heh they should have the boys play Call Of Duty on XBOX Live & then they run into Charlie Sheen using that IGN Video

If they don't riff on Charlie Sheen and we don't get to see Randy running around saying DUH WINNING! To everybody then I will have lost almost all faith in this show

Charlie Sheen is a ripe target.

I really don't see how they'd make light of Japan and don't want to see them do so. Tens of thousands dead and a nuclear meltdown crisis still happening does not seem like a place for levity, especially while it continues.

Things I could see them having fun with:

-Wisconsin Budget Battle

-US intervening in Libya

-Spider-Man: The Musical

-Charlie Sheen (probably too late and beaten to death...unless he joins the Spider-Man musical!).

-Donald Trump running for president and becoming the voice of the Birther movement.

-Popular movies from the Oscar season since they left the air like The Social Network, Black Swan and The King's Speech.

-The Kennedy miniseries being buried.

-The government shutdown (if it happens).

-Lady Gaga.

There are more, I am sure.

They might even combine several of these ideas in one episode.

I'm pretty sure they'll be done once their contract is up. They have stated multiple times that they have like 2 or 3 movie projects that they want to do and the show has been just full of lazy writing for the past few seasons with an exception here and there.

The season premiere is called "HumancentiPad". It pokes fun at that horror movie "The Human Centipede".

Well that's gonna be...... curious.

I bet they will get a lot of angry letters about how they've overstepped the boundries of good taste.

Last edited:
I think that happened long long ago. Probably after the airing of the very first episode considering it was about a huge satellite dish coming out of an 8 year old's ass hole

Yeah that was my failed attempt at a joke. Though I'm sure the usual people that get all offended by the show will do so with this episode.

HAHA! Ok dude, at this point who doesn't know what The Human Centipede is? I still refuse to watch it though

didnt really dig this episode

I do like how Kyle got it though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"