The official 'STREET FIGHTER 2 OWNS ME' Thread

Black boxer guy everybody never uses FTW.

Gammy79 said:

tealc.jpg

Indeed.:up: :p

That's sooo sad. I'm gonna pull a Carmen Electra sympathy play and use him to kick someone's ass in a ranked fight.

Sometimes I think I'm the only one who ever plays as Balrog. And Zangief.

ToddIsDead said:
Sometimes I think I'm the only one who ever plays as Balrog. And Zangief.

I have a particular hate for Zangief, I hate using him, and those who do use him, seem to be super hard to beat.

Grrr.:mad:

This is officially the worst purchase Ive ever made for my 360. Online can't connect to anyone, and when I finally start to connect it times out. The single player, even on zero difficulty stars, is damn near impossible, and the controls are ******ed. The d-pad on the 360 controller completely sucks, and the analog stick doesnt register movements correctly half the time (ie, down downforward forward). If this had been a physical purchase, I would already be on my way back to the store to trade it in.

Then again, maybe I expected too much out of a fighting game, to not have awful ai that registers all your movements instantly to counter them, and spamming specials with no limit. Maybe I've been jaded by DOA4 and other well-put together fighting games, who knows. I do think its sad they spent all this time on working on the live framework and Im still seeing complaints all over about lag and connection issues over a goddamn 16 bit game.

It's too bad it isn't working that great for you.:(

I was really looking forward to this game, but now that I know Pac-Man is coming next week, it just seems like something to kill time till then...

Mentok said:
So anyway, like I said in another thread. I have lost all my oldschool 2D fighting skills :(

To think of all the time and money I spent developing said skills over the years only to forget them so easily :(
Those skills are not wasted my friend.

SpiderFan17 said:
This is officially the worst purchase Ive ever made for my 360. Online can't connect to anyone, and when I finally start to connect it times out. The single player, even on zero difficulty stars, is damn near impossible, and the controls are ******ed. The d-pad on the 360 controller completely sucks, and the analog stick doesnt register movements correctly half the time (ie, down downforward forward). If this had been a physical purchase, I would already be on my way back to the store to trade it in.

Then again, maybe I expected too much out of a fighting game, to not have awful ai that registers all your movements instantly to counter them, and spamming specials with no limit. Maybe I've been jaded by DOA4 and other well-put together fighting games, who knows. I do think its sad they spent all this time on working on the live framework and Im still seeing complaints all over about lag and connection issues over a goddamn 16 bit game.

You could always, ya know...cry more? :confused:

I was playing and someting clicked inside me...

... My Street Fighter skills have returned :up:

ill stick to marvel vs capcom 2 for my 2d fighting game needs.

Demon Within said:
ill stick to marvel vs capcom 2 for my 2d fighting game needs.

Personally my favorite was Street Fighter Alpha 3.:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"