The Official Teen Titans movie thread

Gotendbz-2

Sidekick
Reaction score
Yes, it'll probably never happen, but it would be cool!

I came up with a cast

Robin - Hunter Gomez

Cyborg - Rob Brown

Beast Boy - Ricky Ullman (Phil from Phil Of The Future)

Terra - Alyson Michalka (Keely from Phil Of The Future)

Starfire - EDIT: Spencer Locke

Raven - Christina Ricci

Speedy - Drake Bell (with red hair)

Kid Flash - Drake Bell would be good for him too (with red hair)

Superboy - Josh Peck (he's not fat anymore)

Wonder Girl - :huh: EDIT: Since somebody else mentioned Lindsey Lohan, I guess you won't kill me, because thats who I picked before, I just thought you guys would hate me if I said it.

Aqualad - :huh:

Jericho - Hyde from That 70's Show

Slade - Ron Perlman

Dr. Light - Jeff Goldblum

Mad Mod - The guy who did his voice

Mumbo - Weird Al

Control Freak - Jack Black

What do you think?

Robin (Richard Grayson): Matt Long
ti4uu1143605621tk0.jpg

Wonder Girl (Donna Troy): Lindsay Lohan
390cdofw191vz.jpg

Speedy: Mike Vogel
promosc003gv1.jpg

Starfire: Anneliese van der Pol
lg20wwvs1.jpg

Cyborg: Rob Brown
forresterpre2.jpg

Raven: Summer Glau
riverpm2.jpg

Beast Boy: Michael Angarano
skyhigh1.jpg

lovin all these casting suggestions christina ricci for my girl raven-damn that would be good casting. That matt long guy would be great for nightwing/robin. lohan for wondergirl- great but it be halle berry all over again(im a big star give me the lead:()

Yeah, I thought of Lindsey Lohan when I was thinking of Wonder Girl, but I thought that other people would hate me because of it. :woot:

And Matt Long would be pretty good, but he's getting older, I think he's like, 26 years old, so he would be around 30 IF this movie ever gets made. Thats why I like Hunter Gomez for the part, I think he's only like, 15
hunternew1.jpg

Sorry that it's so big.

hunter gomez looks ok but were are going to have to see how he matures,i blame all these teen shows for casting adults as teenagers and altering our perceptions. i think the only definite actor would be christina ricci for raven- but is it too much like wednesday in the addams family? i think nightwing and raven should take the lead if they ever do it and starfire should be left out- she's just too cartoonish. and i'm a big nightwing raven shipper:)

The reason why I said Christina Ricci for her is because she can play a creepy character perfectly, and she looks kinda like Raven. But I don't like the idea of Nightwing and Raven.

i guess its everyones personal preference.but definitely no starfire- she infuriates me

Hmm...

If we are dealing with the Wolfman-Perez Team...

Starfire, Speedy/Arsenal and Wally West/Kid Flash are supposed to be natural redheads. In addition, Starfire looks and acts like an 80's metal goddess a-la Heart.

Cyborg is not bald.

Donna Troy is something of an ice maiden.

And no Titans movie team would be complete without either Terra, Jericho, or Kole.

I have a new choice for Starfire
SpencerLocke.jpg

She played the girl in Monster House (which I just watched).

problem with my perfect team is that theres only one girl. mine is robin/nightwing- speedy- aqualad-kid flash-raven and just for ben breek i want cyborg to have an afro lol.:woot:

Hey, I had an idea! They could make a Teen Titans show like Smallville!!

you think? hmmm... it would solve the problem of satisfying a big cast. i worry about the calibre of actors involved. the guy who played cyborg in smallville was decent- he's be in it again coming up in an episode called justice

Anybody else have some ideas or something to say? Anyone? :huh:

we seem to be the only people interested in this type of movie- im really not good at casting suggestions when i see someone i can go -yes thats it. maybe we can talk about our perfect titans teams.

Gotendbz-2 said:
The reason why I said Christina Ricci for her is because she can play a creepy character perfectly, and she looks kinda like Raven. But I don't like the idea of Nightwing and Raven.
ya, she can play creepy, but, with a cast of mostly teenager she would look really out off place. (my old ideas for the cast was Michelle Trachtenberg, or Scarlett Johansson as rave) but, now, i'd say, for someone who would fit in with a younger cast, I could see, Emily Browning
1512_browning_wideweb__430x279.jpg

or Thora Birch could work imo, shes older but, still looks rather young
thora-birch.jpg
http://www.killingred.com/newspic/thora-birch.jpg
but, i'v never been to good at the whole casting thing

Spider-Fan83 said:
ya, she can play creepy, but, with a cast of mostly teenager she would look really out off place. (my old ideas for the cast was Michelle Trachtenberg, or Scarlett Johansson as rave) but, now, i'd say, for someone who would fit in with a younger cast, I could see, Emily Browning
1512_browning_wideweb__430x279.jpg

or Thora Birch could work imo, shes older but, still looks rather young
thora-birch.jpg

but, i'v never been to good at the whole casting thing
she wouldnt look out of place,she looks young,she has a baby face,she looks young for her age therefore she would be a perfect raven

batboy99 said:
she wouldnt look out of place,she looks young,she has a baby face,she looks young for her age therefore she would be a perfect raven
babyface, or not, I was just saying, that if you put her in with a cast of teenage actors, it would kinda have an off feeling, (and even with her looking younger, most people would recognizes her, and know she older.) now if you did the whole cast, with actor in their mid to later 20's, then it would probably work, but, then again it's the teen titans, not the 20 something titans, I wouldn't want to see it fill with older actors and actress. a would personally rather see, a cast of, new young up and coming, semi unknowns, all around in the same age rang (and age appropriate to the characters) (I wouldn't mind 18+ for the girls, only cause I’d like to see some hot lil outfits on them lol, and I don‘t wanna see hot lil outfits on underage girls lol) just saying
This is all just IMO,
and if its something you disagrees with, sorry for you, feel free to express you opinions, or ideas as well, but don’t try to ague, what’s is or isn’t my opinion, cause thats just pointless, your agreements aren’t going to change my opinions any more then what I said changed your lol

so, my cast (of, new young up and coming, semi unknowns) would be something like (just as some examples)
robin - Hunter Gomez (15)

startfire - Leven Rambin (only as a redhead) (16)
rambin.jpg

raven - (i'll stick with my choise of) Emily Browning (18, in Dec.)
lemonysnicket_narrowweb__200x236.jpg

beast boy - (my old pick was Frankie Muniz, I still think he'd be good, but) - Taylor Lautner - (young semi umknown, and Martial Arts expert) (14)
SG_165414.jpg

cybrog - (though, I liked Lee Thompson Young in that smallville episode) - David V. Thomas (19) (6'1")

Just some random casting thoughts

there are more titans than the cartoon 5 i'd prefer if beast boy and starfire were left out. Now talking wondergirl and kid flash...
plus i'd be wary of going young- remember sky high- id prefer teenagers like the OC have ie 20 somethings

actually shia lebouf would be a good beast boy and anyways,its hollywood they can change their age,lotta actors play younger or older roles then their age

04nbod said:
there are more titans than the cartoon 5 i'd prefer if beast boy and starfire were left out. Now talking wondergirl and kid flash...
plus i'd be wary of going young- remember sky high- id prefer teenagers like the OC have ie 20 somethings

which ever way works, for the style of movie it is, It just, however they cast age wise, they need to be consistent, in keeping them all the same age rang and look, not having some being teens some being 20's, to late 20s
(thought, I personly don't think a titans movie well happen any time soon)

neither do i but is nice to dream :woot:

batboy99 said:
actually shia lebouf would be a good beast boy and anyways,its hollywood they can change their age,lotta actors play younger or older roles then their age
that is one of the things that always bother me, when I am watching a movie, and you get these actress and actors, playing younger or older,
on TV shows we get 20-30 y.o.'s playing high school kids, and in the movies we get early 20 something’s, playing adults lol,
look at smallville and superman returns. we get a young Clark Kent (Tom Welling) who looks and is older, then the adults (movie version) of superman (Brandon Routh) it’s all a** backward. lol (not bashing on the movie or show, just using it as an example)
so, for the titans to be made and try to keep in line with the other movie characters, they would have to be played by young teens, to not look the same age or older, then the adult heroes lol

Just because they're older in real life doesn't mean ANYTHING. As long as they LOOK young, it won't matter. It wouldn't be like, Grease or anything. Plus, Raven isn't (actually the whole team for that matter) as young in the comic

id have them look 16-18 years old. -not too young

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"