The Official The Batman Season 5 Thread (Pics, News, and Clips Post HERE!)

he's already one of the MAIN characters in Legion Of Superheroes:yay:

Go with me on this, but is Legion of Superheros a show or comic series?

And I'm talking about him being solo. None of this team up stuff.

I've never liked this version of batman, but damn that superman is sweat. Looks like they may finally get one thing right after 4 seasons of utter fail.

Something you can soon expect on Sept. 15 Season 5 TV spots...

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0708/23/index.htm

The Batman and Legion of Super Heroes will both be major parts of Kids' WB!'s Super Sneak Saturday on Sept. 15.

All during the morning, the network will show 30-second previews of the new season, which begins on Sept. 22.

In addition, the network will show the two-part finales from last season of Legion and The Batman.

The two-part "Sundown" episode of Legion will air at 10 a.m., followed by the two-part "The Joining" at 11 a.m.

Watch for much more on both shows very soon here in The Continuum.

There's supposed to be more League members in Season 5, right?

could someone make sure they get the clips to show on youtube of both shows...

they said they will be showing 30 second previews all morning...

that gives me reason to believe they are going to be more insightful teasers than the ones already shown.

no doubt they will probably show these ones as well but should also be other clips to keep us salivating.

they said they will be showing 30 second previews all morning...

that gives me reason to believe they are going to be more insightful teasers than the ones already shown.

no doubt they will probably show these ones as well but should also be other clips to keep us salivating.
Hopefully, but I'm not getting my hopes too high..

Comics Continuum has confirmed that Firefly will become Dr. Phosphorus, Count Vertigo will appear, and Lucius Fox will be a recurring character.

Comics Continuum has confirmed that Firefly will become Dr. Phosphorus, Count Vertigo will appear, and Lucius Fox will be a recurring character.
Cool, I just read that also...Count Vertigo? That's cool....Dr. Phosphrous? Double cool... Ad I loved Lucious!

Season 5 is looking great! Hope it can even top Season 4 then we have one hell of a great Batman cartoon on the small screen...:up: next week will be BAD@$$ery all over the place!:wow:

Can't wait for Wrath to appear.:woot:

this bats if off the rails, driving cars into people, crashing planes into people....

his rogueness knows no limits...

unfortunately though, they've pretty much given away the end of that episode with the info from the comic con adverts and also that footage, they should have shown something like bruce meeting clark for the first time instead.

I'm really looking forward to the new season of "The Batman." I really like the look of Superman in the series, and I'm excited to see the rest of the Justice League in action.

I also like how Clark looks....they made him look a lot like Brandon Routh with the style of clothes and hairstyle that Clark had in the movie.

Can't wait.

if you take the previous link above and then go to fall sneak peak (located at the top of the video screen)

you get to see 3 new adverts from teh show...

you get to see flash running for the first time and how he looks in his costume...prefer jlu flash to be honest but i usually don't have much to say about bats...

supes looks pretty damn good uppercuting metallo...

the titles of the final five episodes of season 5:

"Attack of the Terrible Trio": Batgirl-centric story with the Terrible Trio

"What Goes Up...": Hawkman, Black Mask and Shadow Thief

"The End of the Batman": Wrath, Scorn, Joker, Penguin, Ventriloquist/Scarface, Killer Croc

"Lost Powers" parts one and two: Justice League with Batgirl and Robin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"