The Official Watchmen Fanart / Manips Thread

Green Goblin 1964

Superhero
Reaction score
Well, I love these type of threads so I say hey, why don't I make one.......Enjoy!! and Get to work!!

Well, I love these type of threads so I say hey, why don't I make one.......Enjoy!! and Get to work!!

Yes... I want to see a Patrick Wilson Nite-Owl manip.
And a Jason Patric Doc Manhattan manip would be nice too.

Be rude not to, really:

IJUSTWISHHEWOULDNTSTAREATMELIKETHAT.jpg

As a viewer of his past efforts, I'd unequivocally shout a resounding YES!

But I'm not a Hollywood casting director... more's the pity. Let's see.

Some old manips I did...

John Corbett as Manhattan (I'd still like to see him in the part):

drmanhattan2film2.jpg

David James Elliot as Manhattan:

jameselliotasdrmanhattan.jpg

Cusack as Dan:

johncusackasniteowl.jpg

Sean Penn as Walter Kovacs

pennschach.jpg

Can someone turn Jason Patric into Doc Manhattan, I don't have the skills myself...

dec241993_202_lg.jpg

I'll look into the Doc...

In the meantime here's one of Thomas Jane as Edward Blake. That's just in case they actually offer him the part and he gets it. Guess it could work... somehow.:)

punisher.jpg

In the meantime here's one of Thomas Jane as Edward Blake. That's just in case they actually offer him the part and he gets it. Guess it could work... somehow.:)

punisher.jpg

great!

Someone should do Mel Gibson as The Comedian. There's already one out there somewhere, on a fan poster, but it doesn't look that great to me.

[pic omitted. see above.]

Great manip! I completely sympathize with your dubiousness/skepticism. When I heard about Jane, I immediately took to google-images to see how it might work. I mean, didn't anyone else find that Punisher film completely laughable?
In any case, I found a photo that totally sold me. I posted it in the casting thread, then it abruptly and mysteriously vanished from its original source... CUE SPOOKY MUSIC! Anywho, fortunately for us "Carmine Falcone" from this very same forum put the pic up somewhere on the internets and posted a link:
Jane_Comedian.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l136/Facone_Snoek/Jane_Comedian.jpg

Doesn't this bloated spectacle make you forget all your doubts? Apparently he produced that bat-s**t crazy David Arquette movie "The Tripper" -- which, to me, indicates that the dude is intelligent (and boning Arquette's sista, but who among us will say boo to that?!?!). And while I find the prospect of Mel Gibson shooting a pregnant Vietnamese woman in the stomach rather eyebrow-raising, I will happily resign myself to trust that Snyder is making outright inspired casting choices.
Anyone up for manip-ing this pilled-up, glorious bastard?

Nice manips, you've seen this? I didn't made this, just found it:

watchmenposter.jpg

Ed Harris as Dr. Manhattan? Lol. Only thing right in this manip is John Cusack as Nite Owl. Allthough Patrick Wilson is confirmed on that role, right?

That's the one I was talking about--the one with Mel Gibson. I just didn't think it was that convincing-looking. And I reeeeally don't agree with the rest of that cast, except for, maybe, Cusack.

Nice manips, you've seen this? I didn't made this, just found it:

watchmenposter.jpg

Ed Harris as Dr. Manhattan? Lol. Only thing right in this manip is John Cusack as Nite Owl. Allthough Patrick Wilson is confirmed on that role, right?

Thank God that movie was never made.

Holy fawk! Look at the "Written and Directed by M. Night Shyamalan" credit!"
When I saw that I was immediately reminded of the sensation I had during a nightmare of my dick falling off.

.... Only thing right in this manip is John Cusack as Nite Owl. Allthough Patrick Wilson is confirmed on that role, right?

Yup. There goes my theory of "A Sure Thing" being an elaborate Watchmen prequel.

punisher.jpg
well squeeze my tittles and call me suzie....thats really really cool

I seriously don't know about Jane as The Comedian.

And it looks like he's in Dewey's apartment from School of Rock in that picture ^

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"