The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Fanart and Manips Thread Returns!

thanks; don't know who did original, but added the silver belt for a more justice lords feel

whilst watching batman the dark knight, i saw when dent disarmed the man in court it was with his right hand which is his dominant hand, then once he turns into two face, he switches it to is scarred side, his left hand. I just thought this was quite interesting and if anyone had any thoughts why this is.
pretty new to this sort of stuff so i dont know if its important :D

whilst watching batman the dark knight, i saw when dent disarmed the man in court it was with his right hand which is his dominant hand, then once he turns into two face, he switches it to is scarred side, his left hand. I just thought this was quite interesting and if anyone had any thoughts why this is.
pretty new to this sort of stuff so i dont know if its important :D
You answered your own question, pretty much.

The middle one reaffirms my belief that blue underwear outside the costume would never work in live action. Good manips though.

thanks. the one in front represents the 40's era batman; the one middle represents the adam west era campy batman series, and the one on the end represents the keaton era batman

The Dark Knight Trilogy Rogues Wallpaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"