The Official XBLA Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, forgive me, but can anyone tell me where the frig the daily deals are in the new dashboard? I'd read somewhere that there was going to be a whole section for deals or something with the new dash but I can't find a single thing.

The Xbox dashboard just updated. Looks pretty good IMO

all the cool people had it since last month

Ok....
shame.gif

kinda funny they killed the facebook app so people have to use IE. But did anyone use the facebook app to begin with

When is smartglass supposed to be out?..the app version specifically

Just got a big update,Anybody know what it is?,Taking a long time to download

sry for not reading backwards in post,but does anyone else think that focusing too much on fancy social entertainment like kinect might hurt the appeal for a more hardcore audience? not trying to slate a console before launch but i've always seen graphics pushing as more important,plus i'm a lazy bastard who likes a pad in his hand hehe

The only difference i noticed was Rotten Tomato ratings in the movie rental page.

Over 1200 xbla games disappeared today. Ms knows of the situation

thinking about getting an xbox one but I have couple of questions
1) do u still need to connect to the internet all the time
2) do U have is register your XBOX one? I heard that u do?

Much like the Nintendo VC thread in the Nintendo forum, there's obviously very little activity if here. If someone is interested in creating and maintaining a dedicated thread for XBLA then PM me, otherwise just go to either the Xbox One thread or the thread dedicated to Xbox One games.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=495655

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=486641

I do realize these threads are Xbox One related, but for now, since discussion is so low, it's okay to talk about 360 issues with XBLA in either if you wish until something else is set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"