The Official XBLA Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with the new Netflix?I think it's beyond better looking/easier&faster,I love the new dashboard and changes to apps But I think Netflix is one of my favorite designs!!

One app I'm confused about is why did they remove MSNBC News and bringing it back latter on?Complete new look&content or what??

Hey soapy, thanks for mentioning that you navigate using the guide button menu. I didn't even think of that...i'll just do that and bypass the crappy new layout.

i dont like it at all.... it works for something like a mobile phone but not for a tv... the text is small and the layout doesnt take up the whole screen, not sure why they had to overcomplicate it...

in theory it looks nicer, but the navigation is horrible.

the new netflix layout is just a pure pain in the ass... i hate how it autoplays if u hover over an episode or movie... please try again microsoft.

is their any way to unupdate this and go back to the the other dash? lol

You can revert back to the old Netflix app. Not sure how much longer you'll be able to though.

I must be the only one who likes 99%of it,It's easy/very fast loading&looks great once you get the hang of it!!

Only thing I dislike is they removed Xbox party on it to watch with XBL buddies!

I absolutely love the new Netflix. Everything about it is way better than the old Netflix.

Finally I ain't alone on here lol!

I ****ing hate this new update. Ever since the update I can no longer watch Hulu or Netflix. They won't load anymore and then I get an error message saying that feature isn't available. I like the interface and the layout I just wish to hell I could use the features I'm paying for. I've been waiting an hour for a ****ing video to load on Hulu. It's ********!!!!

Did you download them again?,Right after downloading the apps updates..Netflix&others worked instantly for me&my online buddies!

Did you download them again?,Right after downloading the apps updates..Netflix&others worked instantly for me&my online buddies!

Yeah I downloaded the newest versions of both apps

Is there any way to watch Netflix in parties anymore? My friends & me can't figure it out.

All apps from"coming soon 1"are up,Downloading most of them now!!

with the new Dashboard, is there any way to view pictures from a USB memory stick?

Anyone else apart of the new dashboard beta? Finally able to use a browser

I am,The new dashboard is just tweaked a bit But I realy like the new"Pin"feature as it's much faster&easier to go to your apps&games

The Internet Explorer is better&faster than I expected,I'm using it right now

is the new Internet Explorer only available to Gold members?

it's in beta test right now, on a few people have it,but knowing Microsoft history it will most likely be Gold only

I'd still pay to use IE on XB360 over whatever the hell the PS3 browser is... Opera? Ugh.

I'd still pay to use IE on XB360 over whatever the hell the PS3 browser is... Opera? Ugh.

I like PS3's web browser overall But I think Xbox's is better/easier&faster,PS3's does have two things better though..Able to open multi pages at the same time and it has flash player for videos on sites,This is just a beta though and over time updates will likely make it even better

Has anyone else been getting a couple of updates in the last few weeks?,Maybe it's cause I have the beta But most of them take a long time and I have nlo idea what is being updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"