The Orange Box

Jerry!

Superhero
Reaction score
It is what it is. 5 games for the price of one. Surprised there wasn't a thread on this already, game comes out Oct. 9th for the 360, and Nov 13th (?) for the PS3. Whats up with that?

Anyways, its being called one of the greatest values in video game history. Half Life 2, HL2: Episode 1, HL2: Episode 2, Team Fortress 2, and Portal.

Which are you most excited about? For me Portal looks the coolest. It looks like fun just screwing around with that weapon. Even though it supposed to be something like under 9 hours of gameplay, I've never really seen anything quite like it. Some of these games included would warrant a full price for just themselves. Team Fortress 2 looks crazy.

It is what it is. 5 games for the price of one. Surprised there wasn't a thread on this already, game comes out Oct. 9th for the 360, and Nov 13th (?) for the PS3. Whats up with that?

Anyways, its being called one of the greatest values in video game history. Half Life 2, HL2: Episode 1, HL2: Episode 2, Team Fortress 2, and Portal.

Which are you most excited about? For me Portal looks the coolest. It looks like fun just screwing around with that weapon. Even though it supposed to be something like under 9 hours of gameplay, I've never really seen anything quite like it. Some of these games included would warrant a full price for just themselves. Team Fortress 2 looks crazy.

so essentially for $12 you're getting a game that's 2 hours longer than heavenly sword... :o

Why is the release date different for the PS3?

so advanced it's the first console that's worth buying without games?

I think its good that Portal has under 9 hours of play, I mean its going to be awesome but with each puzzle getting harder and harder... that could be a SERIOUS mind f**k by hour 9.

Yeah, I think I read somewhere that once you beat it, you unlock other challenges, like advanced difficulty or time trials or something like that.

Preordering on Steam gets you into the Team Fortress 2 beta, which plays and looks awesome. The art style is perfect.

Well its not up on their site yet, but PC Gamer did review it. Got 94%.

It looks too kiddy.

It's not kiddy, people explode into bloody chunks of flesh. There's a difference between looking like a CG animated movie and being kiddy. Anyway I haven't gotten a chance to play it yet, but I'll be getting it on the PC to keep my steam 'collection' in tact, and on the PS3 to play with actual good graphics along with a fragfx controller/mouse.

I know. I just like to say "It looks kiddy" because it makes GFreeman want to kill me more. :O

Aww you're messing with his mind to make him want you more, how cute. :O

Aww you're messing with his mind to make him want you more, how cute. :O

I also pretend I don't like our lengthy and frequent anal sex sessions to make him try to be even better in the sack.

23453489.jpg

Gammy, for the first time ever, I find every woman in your post attractive.

The only time we came close to it was back in 2004 with the mega Halo thread.

We're still four-years late playing Crimson Skies. Let's not make it 5, shall we? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"