The Orange Box

I just got it. Almost beat Portal. Its a great game!

I think (hope) that Valve will release further puzzles via Live for Portal.

I hope so.

Damn, that last one was a *****. Great game though. That along with system linking TF2 is worth the game. Honestly, its amazing.

Bought it tonight, gonna play it tomorrow :up:

I was never a big fan of HalfLife 2, or any of the games that spawned from the Half Life franchise, so eh. I might pick it up when it hits 30$, but who knows.

Announcer chick? Is that the one in the commercial? If so, yeah, she's creepy.

I heard that Episode 2 is even better than HL2. Is it?

You know this is the only fun I like to join... :(

4840_5_468.jpeg

3275091.jpg

pcgames0608mikie_hara09.jpg

00252343.jpg

God bless Gammy

I am picking this game up on Monday probably or sooner. Now it is Half Life 2...Episode 1 and 2 ...or Half Life 2 and Half Life Episode 2

5 games total. Its Half Life 2, HL2: Episode 1, HL2: Episode 2, Team Fortress 2 and Portal.

Think of them like expansion packs. They both continue the story where it leaves off from the previous game. Like mini-sequels.

Awesome,sounds very good.I played HL2 on my computer...but this seems like an amazing deal I cannot pass up.

Yeah so did I, I thought about getting EP1 but my computer really isn't that good to where it would be able to run it like it should. I'd be able to play it, but not at the quality I wanted. So I figured I'd just wait for this. Just took longer than I thought. So really almost everything in the Orange Box is new for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"