The Original Emo Girl

tzarinna

Mamochka
Reaction score
cast.jpg

Does anyone remember her? Has anyone seen a box set of this show? I really enjoyed her dry edge, my family nicked name one of my aunts 'Daria', it was so fitting.

I found her personality to be more dull rather than "emo"

It wasn't a fast paced show by any means. I think my favortie episode was when she had to babysit some waspy kids who weren't allowed to have sugar are watch cable. The results were hilarious IMO.

She wasnt emo at all.She was sarcastic as hell

Yeah emo people are stupid and annoying. Daria wasn't stupid.

being stupid and annoying arent requirements for being emo

No, not a requirement, but most of the stupid annoying emo kids in my town tend to be that way.

Don't you dare put Daria in the same league as those whiny, ***** ass emo kids.

This was such a great show, IMO. Little known fact, she actaully started out as a minor character in Beavis and Butthead.

Orko Is King said:
This was such a great show, IMO. Little known fact, she actaully started out as a minor character in Beavis and Butthead.

"Diarrhea, cha cha cha, Diarrhea, cha cha cha"...

...or something like that. ;)

Orko Is King said:

Yeah, I remember that, I think Hank Hill was, too. They were so crudely drawn back then.

hank hill sorta, it was the same voice but he was a much older retired man. he was in the movie. he still loved propane.

I missed the show when it was on MTV but was able to catch it on "The N". It's a great show but I would consider Daria to be more indifferent rather than emo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"