The Osborn Hairstyle

Discussion in 'Spider-Man Sequels' started by TOK, Jul 29, 2006.

1. TOK Registered

What would you say, if "the Osborn hairstyle" from comics was used in the movies? I think it would be more comic-like, but maybe not good for actors.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Well, but they're still good choices :up: .

2. Silver Sable Wild Pack Commander

Nah.The movie versions of their hairstyles were better

3. superduperhero SAME AS IT EVER WAS.

i thought they did a good job with it....it doesn't look exactly like the comics, but for some reason it reminds me of it... just the hair....

4. Dr.Dude Registered

To be honest.... it really would have just made both of them look like living cartoon characters. Your eyes would be constantly drifting towards how fake and contrived their hair looked, distracting you from the performances.

5. Hack and Slash Registered

The hair in the movie looks great although it doesn't really looks like in the comics. I don't really like the Osborne's hairstyle in the comics anyway

6. weezerspider Registered

I like how they got two actors with similar cheek bones. It looks like something that was inherited. The Hair would be to cartoonish for me.

7. Venom 1988 formerly Ultimate_Venom

To this day I have yet to see someone in real life with the Osborn comic hairstyle.

8. storyteller Registered

Well heres my beef with the hair in the comics. Because of the art it has 2 colors so there its confusing. But if it were just one color then you probably have seen people with that hair(its kinda more seen in blacks). The hair basically curls against itself giving that appearance. It would probably look terrible on the actors but its not an odd style.