The Return of the Marvel Spotlight!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction & Films' started by Kenny Eugene McCall, Jan 9, 2006.

1. 3dman27 super-hero wannabe

good work lets see your take on the civil war

2. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

Don't you worry buddy. the Civil War storyline may have started, but I've got my own stories that would put the Ultimate universe to shame and bring the Transformers and G.I. Joe back to Marvel, where they really belong.

Anyway, who wants to see Tony Stark as President of the United States, and Rom make a comeback?

3. 3dman27 super-hero wannabe

was that a real question or sarcasm? no offense kenny

4. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

Story Twelve:
    Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty
    (Cap's back in all-new episodes)

[​IMG]

Main Voice Cast:

Steve Rogers/Captain America: Justin Gross
    SHIELD Agent Sharon Carter: Kylie Travis
    General Nicholas Fury: Andre Ware
    SHIELD Agent Conrad Hauser/Duke: Michael Bell*
    SHIELD Agent Shana O'Hara/Scarlett: Lisa Ortiz*

*Because of the change of format concerning all Hasbro characters in the Marvel Universe after Civil War, Duke and Scarlett, as well as any other G.I. Joe characters featured in the episodes, will become part of the Captain America and all other Marvel series thereafter as agents of SHIELD.

Episode One: The Pelligrini Brief

Captain America has one hell of a mission being presented to him, as General Fury wants him to provide security to a 16-year-old Goth teen by the name of Roxanne Pelligrini (Meghan Black) in her hometown of Philadelphia, as a favor to her father, a SHIELD combat ops instructor on a mission at West Point training recruits for the United States Navy. But while he's there, he finds out that platinum-haired Roxy has a major league crush on the Star-Spangled Avenger! But, when members of the Advanced Idea Mechanics crash into one of Roxy's jam sessions with her garage band, the Red Aces, looking for a series of plans for a space-based weapon that the Aces stole from a warehouse, the Red Aces must join forces with Cap to take them down!

Episode Two: Stones of Power

Captain America and the G.I. Joe team are sent on a mission by SHIELD to retrieve a series of mineralized rocks called the Power Stones from Serpentor and the Serpent Squad that if activated, could bring the United States and other world powers to their knees. One problem though, the Winter Soldier is in the area, and he's looking to assassinate Serpentor on behalf of his new employer - Baron Wolfgang Von Strucker (Udo Kier) - unless Cap and Duke can stop this dangerous assassin pronto!

Episode Three: Mary, Mary

Cap is in California to meet an 18-year-old SHIELD agent named Craig Phillips (Brad Swaile), who is on his first mission for the agency when he introduces our hero to his talented 15-year-old little sister named Mary (Maggie Blue O'Hara). But, things take an unexpected turn when Cap meets their father - none other than the villainous Taskmaster (Ron Perlman), who wants to show Cap the true extent of his beautiful blue-haired daughter's talents! Can Cap and Craig find a way to get Mary away from their father's control before this little "Stormer" cuts loose?

Episode Four: Welcome to the Slaughterhouse!

Sergeant Slaughter (Robert Remus) guest stars in an episode which has Captain America helping the Sarge inaugurate the brand-new SHIELD/G.I. JOE training facility called the Slaughterhouse! And, there's one rule to live by: No one escapes the Slaughterhouse! But Cap, the Sarge, and his new recruits may face their biggest challenge when a group of HYDRA operatives look to infiltrate the facility! That is, unless Cap can sniff out the moles and bring them to justice in this exciting episode!

Episode Five: Civil War - Captain America Prologue

With the emergence of the Superhuman Registration Act looming about, Cap is about to find his allegiances torn asunder, and in question, as he is involved in one of the biggest universe-shaking storylines to come into the Marvel world in almost twenty five years in this special preview episode!

Next: X-Men

5. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

That's a real question, Gene.

6. 3dman27 super-hero wannabe

thanks now i've got one wouldn't the gi joe team still be in the military as part of marvel earths war on terror?

7. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

Yep, even though SHIELD is under the United Nations, G.I. Joe still acts under the auspices of the U.S. Military. In fact, it is a joint effort between the UN and the U.S. Armed Forces.

8. The Overlord Registered

Are you going to do Daredevil soon?

9. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

That's the next one after the Civil War spotlight, Overlord.

10. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

The X-Men spotlight, scheduled for this post, has been moved to Story Fourteen, so that we may bring you...

Story Thirteen:
    The Fantastic Four
    (Reed, Johnny, Sue and Ben return for brand-new adventures!)

[​IMG]

Main Voice Cast:

Reed Richards/Mister Fantastic: Christopher McDonald
    Susan Storm/Invisible Woman: Giselle Loren
    Benjamin Grimm/Thing: Michael Chiklis
    Johnny Storm/Human Torch: Chris Evans
    Victor Von Doom/Doctor Doom: Julian McMahon
    Alicia Masters: Andrea Taylor

Episode One: Storm of the Century - Part 1

It's a family reunion for Johnny and Sue, as their aunt, a former model named Chili Storm (Linda Evans), comes to visit them in New York City! But, there is a problem you see, not only has Chili Storm arrived in the Big Apple, but her longtime rival, Millie Collins (Joan Collins), makes her appearance at the Baxter Building looking to own it, and set Chili's nephew Johnny up with her niece, Misty (Nicholle Tom), causing big sister Sue to make the promiscuous little Misty her b***h! Worse, all are about to get a visit from a lame-ass Spider-Woman villain named Turner D. Century (special voice-over by Christopher Eccleston), who mysteriously appears and uses the Negative Zone portal to teleport Millie, Chili, Misty and the Fantastic Four to the early 1970's, where they meet younger versions of Millie and Chili, and witness the incident involving Millie and Chili's older brother, Franklin Storm, that could cause a major shift in the way the FF is formed in the future if the romance between the two isn't stopped!

Episode Two: Storm of the Century - Part 2

In the conclusion of this two-part adventure, Sue, Johnny and Misty are caught up in the outrageous events surrounding their two families, as young Millie (Billie Piper) makes her play for Franklin Storm (Will Friedle), just as a young - and jealous - Chili (Amy Acker) looks on, and Franklin is about to join a scientific think-tank at the behest of a friend of his - young Nathan Richards (Rino Romano)! Meanwhile, Reed, Ben and the older Millie and Chili must track down Turner D. Century, who has the key to getting everyone home! And, who the hell is Mary Gabor (Charisma Carpenter)? And, what does she have to do with Franklin Storm (and a certain neon-green haired rocker chick in the next episode)? Could we be seeing the appearance of Sue and Johnny's mother as a young model making things right for the future of the Fantastic Four? Find out in this episode!

Episode Three: Phyllis

The FF are about to witness the beginnings of a very popular cartoon girl group in the Marvel Universe as, fresh off their adventure with Chili Storm, Reed, Ben, Sue and Johnny are in Southern California visiting Johnny and Sue's uncle, billionaire music impresario Harvey Gabor (Kevin Conroy), at his sprawling mansion in the Hollywood Hills! But, the biggest shocker is that of the Storms' favorite cousin, Phyllis Margaret Gabor (Rachel Lillis), a young lady who is spoiled rotten, rich, drop-dead gorgeous and superpowered to boot! The real question is, what is the Gabor family's connection to the secret think-tank that Franklin Storm joined last episode, and a longtime friend of Harvey's who made his appearance in Story Eleven's Iron Man spotlight! Also, what is Phyllis Gabor's connection to not only Johnny, but a certain web-slinging friend of his in New York and a young blue-haired mutant from Story Twelve's Captain America spotlight? All the "Pizzazz-a-licious" details and more will be revealed in this episode!

Episode Four: Phyllis and Mary, Johnny and Peter

Folks, it had to come to this, but all this Misfits love continues as Phyllis finds herself accompanying the Fantastic Four back to New York, only to find that her shy best friend, Mary Phillips (Maggie Blue O'Hara), has mysteriously stowed away in the Fantasticar! Now, things are getting interesting as the two 17 and 15-year-old girls are with the FF on an adventure which includes a battle with Doctor Doom, a visit to the home of Peter Parker in Forest Hills, Queens, another battle between the FF, Spider-Man and the Sinister Six, and a blasted make-out session between Phyllis, Mary, Johnny and Peter in Aunt May's home that's got to be seen to be believed! And if you think Peter's radioactive spider-powers were weird before, wait until Web-Head gets near the equally radioactive Pizzazz, and the Human Torch gets close to the electrifying Stormer! Now, as for a visit from a certain Ms. Pelligrini....

Episode One: Civil War - Fantastic Four Prologue

We're still in the middle of this Misfits origin story when Peter and the gang get a visit from Roxy Pelligrini (Meghan Black), the chick from the Cap spotlight that also featured Stormer. And, she's here in New York to visit her godmother, May Parker, when all five young people witness the events going on in Stamford, Connecticut on the news! Now with Roxy knowing that her godbrother is the Amazing Spider-Man, and meeting the Human Torch for the first time, the lovemaking session quickly turns into a debate about the coming of the Superhuman/Mutant Registration Act, and its effect on the entire Marvel Universe! And oh yeah, what's this I hear about the Uru hammer Mjolnir returning to Earth? One word - Thor!

11. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

Story Fourteen:
    X-Men
    (Marvel's Merry Mutants return in all-new adventures!)

[​IMG]

Main Voice Cast: Teachers

Professor Charles Xavier: David Kaye
    James Logan Howlett/Wolverine: Scott McNeil
    Ororo Munroe/Storm: Kristen Williamsen (occasional, because of character's marriage to Black Panther)
    Dr. Henry McCoy/Beast: Michael Kopsa
    Emma Frost/White Queen: Catherine Disher

Students:

Scott Summers/Cyclops: Kirby Morrow
    Alex Summers/Havok: Matt Hill
    Jean Grey/Phoenix: Venus Terzo*
    Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler: Brad Swaile*
    Marie Darkholme/Rogue: Meghan Black*
    Katherine Pryde/Shadowcat: Maggie Blue O'Hara*
    Warren Worthington III/Angel: Mark Hildreth
    Bobby Drake/Iceman: Shane Haboucha

Raven Darkholme/Mystique: Colleen Wheeler
    Erik Magnus Lehnsherr/Magneto: Christopher Judge

*Note: Because of the events after Civil War concerning characters from the Hasbro/Sunbow universe, Brad Swaile, Maggie O'Hara, Meghan Black and Venus Terzo will also be voicing some of the Misfits characters from Jem that will be part of X-Men.

Episode One: Nightcrawler and the Minx

When a young mutant from Nightcrawler's circus past named Ingrid Krueger (Kath Soucie) arrives at the Xavier Mansion looking for Kurt, old feelings between the blue-skinned teleporter and the humanoid cat-girl start to resurface, especially when she needs the X-Men's help in stopping her manager, a ruthless geneticist and music mogul named Nathaniel Essex (Cedric Smith) from using her and her friends in a series of nightmarish crossbreeding experiments. But can Minx and the X-Men be able to deal with the machinations of Mister Sinister? And, will we see the birth of the most seductive music group in the MU, the Stingers? Count on it!

Episode Two: Cyclops, the Vampire Hunter

Guest writer Joss Whedon joins me in crafting this cross-over tale in which Scott and Alex Summers travel to the Southern California town of Sunnydale to visit their cousins, Buffy and Dawn Summers (special voice-over by Sarah Michelle Gellar and Michelle Trachtenberg) in an adventure set within the X-Men and Buffy the Vampire Slayer universes. But their reunion is shortlived, for a brand-new menace has arrived in the form of the energy-absorbing mutant Vulcan (Norman Spencer), who happens to be their long-lost cousin and older brother respectively! And, he has created a race of energo-vampires hell-bent on draining the life forces of the people of Sunnydale, unless the X-Man and the Slayer can bring him down!

Episode Three: The Sentinels of Cybertron

The Merry Mutants face a far more daunting task when they are suddenly caught up in the battle between the Autobots and Decepticons on Earth when Megatron (Frank Welker) and Starscream (Michael Dobson) end up battling both the X-Men and S.H.I.E.L.D. for control of hundreds of mutant-hunting Sentinels at a military base! But, when the dastardly Decepticon leader discovers the mutant-killing cyborg Nimrod, he infects it with Cybertronian tech and Energon, turning him into the newest and liest Transformer ever! And not even Professor Xavier or Optimus Prime (Peter Cullen) can stop the new and improved Nimrod!

Episode Four: Misfits of the X-Mansion

Remember that goofy-ass group from the Cap and FF spotlights two stories back? The Mischievous Mavens of Music have just invaded the X-Mansion, just as Professor Xavier summons Mary Phillips and Roxanne Pelligrini to become students at the School for Gifted Youngsters! But, are Pizzazz (Rachel Lillis), Roxy and Stormer ready for the rigors of the Danger Room, especially when they have to work with Rogue, Shadowcat, and a new named Lorna Dane (Also voiced by Lillis)? Pizzazz, meet Polaris. Polaris, meet Pizzazz. Got it, Good!

Episode Five: Civil War: X-Men Prologue

Being hunted by the government and various rogue agencies because of their mutant gifts is nothing new to the Children of the Atom. But now, the entire Marvel Universe is the target of the Superhero Registration Act! And, if it's one group of heroes who know all too well the dangers of being the targets of mutant rs, it's the X-Men!!!

Next: TTA: Civil War

12. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

Story Fifteen:
    Tales to Astonish: Civil War
    (The new Marvel Universe starts here today!)

[​IMG]

Voice Cast - Reporters:

Ben Urich: Roy Scheider
    Sally Floyd: Rebecca Romijn
    Jessica Jones: Ashley Scott
    Hector Ramirez: Geraldo Rivera
    Lindsey Pierce: Susan Blu

Additional Voices:

Uatu the Watcher: Cedric Smith
    The Beyonder: Tony Jay

Episode One: Civil War - The Stamford Incident

The last four Spotlights were a preview of what the hell that's now going on in the Marvel Universe, as the New Warriors provide the catalyst for what's to come as they're involved in a situation in which their actions in capturing four suspected villains for a reality show causes the death of over 800 people, includinding 600 children at a nearby elementary school (and one of their own) Now, three men: Wolverine (Scott McNeil), The Punisher (Thomas Jane) and Prince Namor (Jonathan Frakes) are about to become the manhunters in a quest to avenge the deaths of those people, including Namor's cousin Namorita (Kristanna Loken) in the start of this monumental series that spreads through three different Tales to Astonish segments, and introduces some legendary characters from the 80's Super Sunday era into the 616 Marvel Universe for good in this adventure!

Episode Two: Civil War - A Prayer for the Dying, and a Word from Our Sponsor

News of the explosion has hit the Marvel Universe airwaves, interrupting every known telecast in the free world, and everybody, from J. Jonah Jameson (Edward Asner) - to even Bill O'Reilly (Himself) - wants in on it! And two reporters, Ben Urich and Sally Floyd, have been assigned to cover it! But two cosmic beings may have other plans, as Uatu the Watcher and the Beyonder believe that these events could bring about a balance that has long been needed in the MU. And, they have enlisted three people that will see to it that our Marvel Universe achieves that balance: Rock-music veejay Lindsey Pierce, Tabloid investigative reporter Hector Ramirez, and TV camerawoman Vivian Montgomery (Noelle North)! Their mission: deliver the real story of the Marvel Universe to the hearts and minds of the people involved at all costs!

Episode Three: Civil War - Kimber's Story

We've heard all of the existential claptrap of the beginnings of the Marvel Universe civil war through the three teenage girls known as the Misfits in the Fantastic Four spotlight. Now, one red-headed little 15-year-old girl may be the one that would provide the real story of the changes to the landscape of the MU through her eyes: Kimberlina "Kimber" Benton (Kelly Sheridan), the daughter of Emmett Benton, the man who works for Tony Stark in the last Iron Man spotlight, as she and her father join Tony and the boy next door, Peter Parker (Will Friedle), as they go to Washington D.C. to talk to Congress about the coming of the Superhuman and Mutant Registration Acts, which would force the superpowered community to register with the government and reveal their identities! But, can Lindsey Pierce intercept both Kimber and Peter, and convince them that the government's actions are for the good of the Marvel Universe?

Episode Four: Civil War - Battle Lines

Even as Tony and company are in Washington D.C., the effects of the government's plans for the superhero community has forced everyone to take a side, even Captain America, as he tries to make sense of the whole deal, and tries to gather a resistance movement of heroes and ordinary citizens to fight this coming civil war. Meanwhile, the supervillain community have their own plans for Civil War as some of them take sides in this conflict as a way to destroy the heroes from within their own ranks!

Episode Five: Civil War - From a Cybertronian Point Of View

Even the Robots in Disguise have a say in the Civil War, as the Transformers themselves are involved in the affairs of the superhero community! And Megatron (Frank Welker) has a plan to infiltrate Stark Enterprises and use its technology to take control of Earth's divided heroes so that the Decepticons can destroy Optimus Prime and the Autobots once and for all! But, Magneto, the mutant Master of Magnetism (Christopher Judge), may have something to say about that as he and a small band of mutants join forces with the Autobots to put an end to Megatron's mad scheme to tip the scales of the coming Civil War in his favor!

Continued in Story Twenty.

Next: Daredevil

13. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

And now, a special post of the Marvel Spotlight.

Topic: Civil War, the Marvel/Hasbro deal, and its effect on the Marvel Spotlight animated fanfic.

As you well know, we are right in the middle of the Marvel Universe event known as Civil War. And man, it's gonna send its characters right into a brand new bag of stories for years to come. But, there's another entity that will throw everything into the stratosphere: It's the upcoming toy deal between Hasbro Toy Group and Marvel Characters, Inc., starting in 2007. And, it's got my brain thinking of some twisted new ideas to bring some of the already established superheroic characters from the Hasbro Universe to the MU with all new stories. But first, a hypothetical best-case scenario concerning the Sunbow Productions animated library:

Say that in 2007, the folks at Lions Gate Family Home Entertainment (Ultimate Avengers) secretly acquire the Sunbow animated library (G.I. Joe, Jem, Transformers, Visionaries, and Super Sunday) from those bastiches at TV Loonland, as part of the Marvel/Hasbro deal on the distribution front, and MLG Productions decides in the near future to research the shows for a possible remake of the 80's Sunbow/Marvel series, in addition to releasing those old series on DVD under the Lions Gate banner. What kind of ideas would I come up with to bring these two wonderful universes together in both animated and comic book form?

Over the next few posts of the Marvel Spotlight, I'll profile each Sunbow series, and their future connection to the Marvel 616 universe. Today, we start with a short synopsis on...

Jem

Group: Spider-Man/Marvel Universe.

Synopsis: In 1985, Sunbow and Marvel produced this animated rock-music series called Jem, about a young woman named Jerrica Benton, who is a music executive by day, rock diva named Jem by night, and her friends, the Holograms, as they deal with the trials and tribulations of having to contend with the music industry, raising a bunch of orphaned girls, having to compete with a rival female rock band called the Misfits, and keeping her secret of Jem away from her boyfriend, Rio.

If I were to bring her into the Marvel animated and comic universes again. I would definitely focus on Jem being a superheroic precursor to say, Dazzler or Lila Cheney, as this version of Little Miss Pink Hair would be none other than Jacqui Benton, the mother of Jerrica and Kimber Benton, and the first woman to assume the Jem identity.

Most of the adventures of Jacqui Benton and her daughters would be set within the Spider-Man family of books, since she and her husband, Emmett Benton would be living in Forest Hills, Queens, two houses down from where Peter Parker and his Aunt May live. Hence, the interaction between Jerrica, Kimber, and their supporting cast, and Peter, Mary Jane, and their supporting cast from the Spider-Man books.

Emmett Benton himself has a significant part to play in the Marvel Universe as well, as he is involved in the Iron Man and Avengers universe as a special projects leader at Stark Enterprises as well as a computer science teacher at Midtown High, where his two daughters attend with Peter Parker, who is the same age as his youngest daughter, Kimber, who is about fifteen in this Ultimate version.

In this version, however, the girl group that we've come to know as the Holograms are a couple of years away from being formed, and Jacqui is facing a crisis of conscience, as she is thinking of retiring from the superhero business, and starting her own record company, which would become Starlight Music. But a series of circumstances could force Jacqui back into her Jem identity for what could be her last mission.

Question: If this series were to be revamped as a Marvel superhero series in the Stan Lee tradition, what Marvel villains would you like to see the Truly Outrageous One (Jacqui or Jerrica) deal with?

Next Hasbro Spotlight: The Misfits

14. 3dman27 super-hero wannabe

what were you refering to as "tv loonland"?

15. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

TV Loonland is a German-based company that now has control of the Sunbow animated library, which was once a part of Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.

16. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

Story Sixteen:
    Daredevil: The Man Without Fear
    (Justice is blind, in all new adventures!)

[​IMG]

Special thanks to Hype! poster The Overlord for the airing of these eps in the Spotlight, as they were written by him in his thread.​

Main Voice Cast:

Matt Murdock/Daredevil: Edward L. Albert
    Franklin "Foggy" Nelson: Jon Favreau
    Karen Page: Josie Bissett
    Wilson Fisk/Kingpin: Roscoe Lee Browne
    Bullseye: Jason Statham
    Elektra Natchios: Olivia D'Abo

Episode One and Two: The Man Without Fear

Daredevil's origin, Matt Murdock blinded by radiaoctive waste as child, must avenge his father's death and hunt down down the men responsible, Jon Slade and Roscue Sweeny AKA the Fixer. Also Matt Murdock and Foggy Nelson start the Nelson and Murdock Law Firm.

Episode Three: Innocence Lost

Children have disappearing all across NYC. Things get personal when local Hell's Kitchen resident Mickey O'Connor (Shane Haboucha) disappears as well. Daredevil tracks the children to an unlikely place the Tiboldt Family Circus. There DD has to face against the gruesome child killer known as the Ringmaster and his gang of twisted circus freaks.

Episode Four: Hostile Takeover

Matt Murdock has his first encounter with the Kingpin. After business leader Maxwell Glenn (Colm Meaney) takes a loan from the Kingpin, Fisk forces him to use his company as cover for Fisk's drug smuggling operation. Maxwell Glenn's daugther goes to Matt Murdock for advice. The only witness to this scheme is a Glenn Industries security guard named Willie Lincoln (Calvin Lockhart), who was recently blinded by Fisk's goons.

Episode Five: Fear and Loathing

When Matt discovers that Jason Sloan, the old dean of the Columbia law department when Murdock was a student there, has died under mysterious circumstances he begins to investigate. He soon discovers that Sloan was killed by Mr. Fear (Robert Englund), a vengence obessed psychopath with a grudge against Matt Murdock, but why does Mr. Fear hate Murdock so much?

Episode Six: Elektra

When one of Matt's clients is being targeted by an assassin, Daredevil is shocked to discover the assassin is none other than Elektra Natchios, Matt's old college girlfriend. Now Matt is caught between his personal feelings and duty to uphold the law.

Next: Elektra

17. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

Topic: The Marvel/Hasbro Universe - Part Two

KEM here.

Last time, we started this topic with Jem and the Holograms, reimagined for the new Marvel animated universe. Now, to be fair, I have to spotlight their 80's rivals, The Misfits, as they are brought into the new MAU for today's fanfic readers. So, here goes...

The Misfits

Group: Spider-Man/X-Men/Fantastic Four

Not to be confused with the real-life punk band led by frontman Glenn Danzig (or the other bands with that name in the 80's), these Misfits are a trio of girls who caused trouble for and are the main rivals of the Holograms on their own series back in 1985.

Now, in the new Ultimate MAU, these three girls, Pizzazz, Roxy, Stormer, Clash, and later Jetta, each have superhuman abilities and are tied to many different characters in the Marvel Universe!

Pizzazz (Phyllis Margaret Gabor) - Phyllis is the daughter of Harvey Gabor, a billionaire industrialist with ties to both the Fantastic Four and the Incredible Hulk. When Harvey Gabor helped supervise the GAMMA project along with Bruce Banner, his then 12-year-old daughter was caught indirectly in the explosion that changed Bruce Banner into the Hulk! Although not as brutish as the Hulk or She-Hulk, Pizzazz can give off unknown amounts of gamma radiation from her body and fly, that is, in addition to her nasty and spoiled-rotten attitude. She is the cousin of Johnny and Susan Storm of the F4.

Roxy (Roxanne Catherine Pelligrini) - Roxy Pelligrini is the mutant daughter of SHIELD agent Alexander Pelligrini, himself a mutant. She is also the biggest Captain America fan in her hometown of Philadelphia, as well as a somewhat relative of Peter Parker, the amazing Spider-Man. Although mean and hard to the core, Roxy can assume her skin into any hard substance she touches, kind of like the Absorbing Man. Plus, she suffers from dyslexia, but that's being help thanks to tutoring from Peter whenever he visits Philly.

Stormer (Mary Vanessa Phillips) - Mary Phillips is the sister of rookie SHIELD agent Craig Phillips, a musician who was taught to play music by another operative: Gabriel Jones (in addition to lots of firearms and explosives training to boot), a former jazz trumpeter himself. But, Craig and Mary have a dark secret: their father is none other than the Taskmaster, a villain who's been training many of the MU's most dangerous villains for years! Although she can run at superhuman speed, she has the mutant ability to give off electrical charges from her own body at will.

But, even as Roxy and Stormer try to enroll at the Xavier Institute later on, the Taskmaster has a decidedly dastardly plan for the three girls - and the two newcomers that will be spotlighted later on: He wants to train and control them through his newest venture: Misfits Music!

Next Hasbro Spotlight: G.I. Joe

18. 3dman27 super-hero wannabe

please kenny don't even mention the phrase sigma 6 in the joe stories tho i would'nt mind seeing kamakura as a replacement for quick kick

19. The Overlord Registered

Thanks for the credit. Did you have someone in mind to voice the Ringmaster and the Fixer? If you want I could try to come up with some ideas for an Elektra series, unless you want to handle it by yourself, I'm cool with that.

20. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

Yea. I forgot to mention that Maynard Tiboldt, the Ringmaster, is voiced by actor Cliff De Young. I listed him as the Ringmaster in my Spider-Man spotlight, which had a crossover episode with your series.

As for the Fixer, he will be voiced by Powers Boothe, aka Gorilla Grodd from JLU.

21. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

And Gene, as for the mess known as "Sigma Six," that show is just plain wrong. Kamakura on the other hand, will exist in the same universe as one Mr. MacArthur Ito, aka Quick Kick.

P.S. Remember Amber, Quick Kick's college-age girlfriend from that one Joe episode in the 80's? She officially joins this version of G.I. JOE as a new member: Wind Dragon. So look for her in future Marvel stories.

22. 3dman27 super-hero wannabe

yeah the joes ouaghtta be working for the u.s. military not tne united nations tha was the street fighters bit in the movie tiE in series street fighter TAS as for legal reasons called the ALLIED nations hmm i just had a thought any chance of working the sf's into a fanfic?

23. The Overlord Registered

Good choices.

24. Kenny Eugene McCall I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!

Story Seventeen:
    Elektra: Assassin
    (The lovely and deadly Ms. Natchios in her first animated Spotlight!)

[​IMG]

Main Voice Cast:

Elektra Natchios: Olivia D'Abo
    Stick: Lance Henriksen

Note: Some characters from Daredevil may make an appearance in this animated series.

Episode One: Beauty and the Blade

As a follow-up to the Elektra episode in the Daredevil cartoon, this is the one-hour origin episode which tells the story of how a young Greek beauty named Elektra Natchios went from child of privilege to one of the deadliest female assassins in the Marvel Universe. From her training at the hands of Stick and the Hand, to her subsequent meeting and romantic relationship with Matt Murdock in college. It's the Marvel True Superhero Story of our favorite woman in red, in this episode!

Episode Two: Elektra and the Cat

Here's something for all you fans of the female persuasion out there: Felicia Hardy, the Black Cat (Jennifer Hale) guest stars in this episode where she is involved in an assignment to steal a priceless ancient Japanese katana blade from the home of a ruthless Yakuza crime boss. But, there's one problem: Elektra has been given an altogether separate assignment by the Hand: to eliminate that same man whose home Felicia intends to take the aforementioned sword from! And, when these two ladies meet for the first time, can they even come together to battle an army of the man's best ninjas and make it out of his estate alive without killing each other?

Episode Three: Mary, Bloody Mary

Daredevil (Edward Albert) guest stars in this episode where the Kingpin has put a one-million dollar bounty on both Daredevil and Elektra! And he has recruited what could be the most psychotic female assassin ever to do the deed: Typhoid Mary (Fairuza Balk)! But, things go from bad to worse when Mary undergoes an even more shocking transformation as the terrifying Bloody Mary, an assassin with no qualms about killing her prey (and superhuman strength to match)! Can Elektra and Hornhead find a way to deal with this darker side of Typhoid Mary before it's too late?

Episode Four: Midnight in the Garden of the Baroness

And now, for something completely different as Elektra gets herself involved in the world of G.I. Joe and COBRA when she is thrust into a mission to protect an old friend of her family in a woman named Anastasia DeCobray (Morgan Lofting), a European noblewoman known only to Joe fans as the Baroness! And, when Cobra Commander (Michael Dobson) sends in the ninja assassin Stormshadow to eliminate the Baroness for betraying him, an old score between the Hand and the Arashikage ninja clan is about to be settled when Elektra Natchios meets Thomas Kenshiro Arashikage for the first time ever in a dangerous sword battle for the life of the Baroness in this special episode!

Episode Five: Elektra and Kimber

You know where this is going whenever characters from the Jem universe step into a Marvel episode, and this is no exception as the lovely Ms. Natchios finds herself in the company of 15-year old Kimber Benton (Kelly Sheridan) when she and her mother Jacqui (Marlene Aragon) visit an event hosted by billionaire philanthropist Richard Xanthos (Eric Braeden), for whom Elektra has been assigned the task of protecting. But, when Elektra finds herself in a difficult situation dealing with members of an amped-up Serpent Society, could teenage Kimber be the one to help the raven-haired ninja mistress deal with the reptile crew and rescue Xanthos, her mother and the other guests? (Dude, check out Kimmie in her own red Elektra knock-off leotard, it's a riot!) A fun ep in the mighty Marvel tradition.

Next: Black Widow

25. 3dman27 super-hero wannabe

very good kenny much better than my attempt at an elektra tas a couple of years ago