The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Rhino: Suit Vs. Cross-Species

I don't know, it looks like Rhino gets a pretty big part in the movie as well. I'm betting Rhino and Electro will both act as "central villains" with Norman being the real main villain.

Speaking of which, I hope we get scenes of Rhino and Electro together teaming up to beat Spidey towards the end of the film.

I dunno... I'm not up for another forced & contrived villain team up

*cough*Spider-Man 3*cough*

...*cough**cough*Batman Forever*cough*

...*cough*Batman & Robin*cough**cough* someone help I'm coughing blood all over my hands *cough* dear lord!

there won't be no rhino and electro team up, because i think FOXX already spoilt what happens there

MAX helps spidey take rhino down and he then thinks him and spidey are partners ect ect

there won't be no rhino and electro team up, because i think FOXX already spoilt what happens there

MAX helps spidey take rhino down and he then thinks him and spidey are partners ect ect

You came up with that theory yourself, but still, it is a likely theory

no electro is the main villian, there is no point norman being the main villian in this film if he ends up being the villian for TASM3
I'm talking Norman, not Goblin. I don't mean that he'll be the obvious main villain. That's Electro. But I wouldn't be surprised if an argument could be made for Norman being the most villainous influence in the movie.

I bet that Electro will help in taking down Rhino, and will either kill him, or hurt civilians, and Spidey will try to stop him, mistaking him for another villain, making Electro hate Spidey, and actually turning him into a villain.

Or you know. Something. I think Electro will start as a hero will good intentions, and slowly slip into villainy.

The "mech" scenes are earlier in the movie than the scenes of PG driving the truck, and the scenes of him holding the gun and vial (the scene where he gets pantsed by SM). So at one point PG's character, who is a criminal, has a mech suit he uses to commit whatever crime(s). I can see this being very early in the first act.

I think it's more likely that the huge big rig chase will be where he's caught the first time and is then used as a guinea pig for an organic and tech based suit that will form the basis for the Goblin suit in the next movie.

we should start making fan art on what the new rhino suit will look like then compare to when it comes out. We did it for Batman Begins with the new batmobile.

I always thought/said that I think Rhino will be a villain for the first half of the film which Max, perhaps pre powers, thinks he is helping Spidey take him down and then something happens, Spidey shouts at him or embarrasses him or something which causes him to turn into the main villain... Cos as someone else has pointed out, Foxx did say something about Max thinks he is Spidey's partner at first.

Anyway, kinda good to see PG in some sort of suit get up but, if that is the 'final Rhino form' (and not a scene early on) I hope it will actually resemble Rhino (even USM Rhino) and not just PG in a random mech-suit that is dubbed Rhino..

I think it's more likely that the huge big rig chase will be where he's caught the first time and is then used as a guinea pig for an organic and tech based suit that will form the basis for the Goblin suit in the next movie.
THat's basically what I'm saying, just not nearly as well.
:yay::yay:

to me it was clear that electro vs a mechanic rhino will be the case...just makes sense when he first things he could be spideys partner...with electricity to stop a man in a mechanic suit is the only logical route to go...
i also think during the fight its where gwen dies...(i mean if she )
and electro maybe gets the blame for that...
maybe someone...(harry) tells him that spidey is mad at him...but it was just a tragic accident...cause jamie said things go wrong and he starts freaking out...

I will be so pissed off if they do a "cross-species".

Just have this dude get juiced up by some venom like Bane so he can grow 10ft tall, 700+ lbs, and have him call himself the Rhino and terrorize new york.

And make him LOOK like a RHINO. I hated how they didn't make Lizard's face look like a Lizard. He needed that Velociraptor type of face.

And make him LOOK like a RHINO. I hated how they didn't make Lizard's face look like a Lizard. He needed that Velociraptor type of face.

:whatever: I know its kind of silly, but I know some people that never saw the first film because of that fact alone.

So yeah I agree about the Rhino.

Just have this dude get juiced up by some venom like Bane so he can grow 10ft tall, 700+ lbs, and have him call himself the Rhino and terrorize new york.

It should be more of a mix between iguana, crocodile and a little of dinosaur. A velociraptor face would look worse than what we got

Why are some even still discussing this?

We're getting suit Rhino.

Rhino drawing I did today.

983660_10152875137475434_6601024_n.jpg

....I didn't use MSpaint....

I drew it on paper, scanned it, then colored in Photoshop.

But thanks for the straight up insult. :'(

Looks great man. Gives me the Spectacular Spider-Man feel!

Okay, am I the only one who finds this contradictory? You want him to be not a cross-species. . . you just want him to be genetically superhuman, and also look like a rhino.

The costume is the only good thing about that new show. It's too sarcastic and tries too hard on the humor.

the lizard has been drawn a bizzillion ways... while i don't know if his classic look is the best. I'm glad they actually went with a classic comic look to him. (though i would have been happier if he kept his lab coat on more often