• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Rich List.

Warhammer

Half Monk, Half Hitman
Reaction score
Wow, I expected this to be a Deal or No Deal rip, but this is a pretty good show. Shows are shows that a geek like me likes.

Anyone else watching it?

:cool:

Warhammer said:
Wow, I expected this to be a Deal or No Deal rip, but this is a pretty good show. Shows are shows that a geek like me likes.

Anyone else watching it?

:cool:
I was watching it last night and i was practically yelling at my tv cause the guy didn't know more answers and i was yelling them at the tv. Especally when it came to best oscar winners or Disney or Pixar Films list.

Damn i should be on this show.:yay:

^I know.
I was yelling, too.
...especially at the Disney question.

Those few categories were made for us film geeks, but luck would have it I would show up for the show and get a category like 'US Senators' or 'African Capitals' :D

Categories I'd like to see are 'Bones in the Body' and 'Elements in the Periodic Table' :D

Seems like this has been cancelled after one airing. The OC is also hanging by a thread.

Fox pulls Eamonn Holmes game show
Saturday, November 4 2006, 09:34 UTC - by James Welsh

Fox has pulled the Eamonn Holmes-presented Rich List game show from its schedule after a single airing.

The show achieved 4m viewers and a 4% share in the adults 18-49 demographic on Wednesday; in its timeslot, it went up against Lost and Criminal Minds. Although Fox has yet to officially announce that the show has been permanently pulled from the schedule, it has given no indication that it plans to find another spot for it on the schedule.

Wow fox is now offically the ****tiest network now. A gameshow i actually like and they of it after one episode. i guess they also cancelled that Vanished show as well. it used to be on after prison break but now the show justice is in its spot.

J Alba's Lover said:
Wow fox is now offically the ****tiest network now. A gameshow i actually like and they of it after one episode. i guess they also cancelled that Vanished show as well. it used to be on after prison break but now the show justice is in its spot.

Wow, maybe you should have told them that you personally liked the show, they would have definately kept it on then, because what you like is exactly like what everybody else in the world likes!

This sucks bad, I dug the show, but obviously nobody else gave a hoot.

J Alba's Lover said:

Vanished moved to Fridays. So you're better off waiting for the DVD 'cause that place is a graveyard for Fox.

Generally on Fox if any show is 5 million or under and it isn't a Friday or Saturday will be cancelled. If CBS has a show that's at least 8 million, it will be gone.

slinger said:
Vanished moved to Fridays. So you're better off waiting for the DVD 'cause that place is a graveyard for Fox.

Generally on Fox if any show is 5 million or under and it isn't a Friday or Saturday will be cancelled. If CBS has a show that's at least 8 million, it will be gone.
Oh i don't watch the show i was just wondering wha thappen to it. But your right friday is the night shows go to die on fox. Plenty of good shows have faced that fate.

Damn it.
I loved the show. This show had great potential.
F***.

The show was also a smart show since it made you recall knowledge.
Milllionaire got it's chance, this show could've also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"