The Rush Limbaugh Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cass said:
When it comes to abusers, I say rehab. If rehab doesn't work, then find another solution. Dealers.....prison.

And I'm turning the tables, like I said this is the one user liberals demand a jail sentence for. That's hypocritical.

As hypocritical when a black person is sent to prison 10 times more likely than a white person for possesion/use?

Get out of here.

Rush is also a hypocrite. For years, he mocked addiction and wanted harsher sentences for drug users. Now that he is known as one, he wants an easy ride.

While I hold no affiliation of any kind, some of my thinking is in line with "classic liberalism"

deemar325 said:
As hypocritical when a black person is sent to prison 10 times more likely than a white person for possesion/use?

Get out of here.

This has nothing to do with race. Unlike you, I don't have to pull out the race card in every argument I'm involved in.

It's hypocritical that the one person who has a drug problem that you want sent to jail is Limbaugh.

CConn said:
This thread was awesome until I left to go bathe. :down
This lame newbie "cass," which sounds like a woman's name... he/she could be a woman for all I know. When I see "cass" I think "Cassie" or "Cassandra" or something. Anyways... "cass" comes into every thread to defend ANYTHING a Republican did. Rush could have murdered five people and "cass" would be in here defending him. He reminds me of Jonty... but worse... just not as worse as Rayne. He/she still has a ways to go to catch up with Rayne.

Addendum said:
Rush is also a hypocrite. For years, he mocked addiction and wanted harsher sentences for drug users. Now that he is known as one, he wants an easy ride.

He hasn't said anything about an easy ride. Yeah, there's hypocritical actions in everyone.

Slipknot said:
This lame newbie "cass," which sounds like a woman's name... he/she could be a woman for all I know. When I see "cass" I think "Cassie" or "Cassandra" or something. Anyways... "cass" comes into every thread to defend ANYTHING a Republican did. Rush could have murdered five people and "cass" would be in here defending him. He reminds me of Jonty... but worse... just not as worse as Rayne. He/she still has a ways to go to catch up with Rayne.

Mmm, namecalling, a liberal's number one defense.

cass said:
It's hypocritical that the one person who has a drug problem that you want sent to jail is Limbaugh.
I'd like to see anyone who breaks the law go to trial... and convicted if found guilty. I am a Democrat and I have never done a drug in my life. Go to hell "cass."

Slipknot said:
I'd like to see anyone who breaks the law go to trial... and convicted if found guilty. I am a Democrat and I have never done a drug in my life. Go to hell "cass."

Congratulations on never doing a drug. Thanks for the kind remarks!

cass said:
What? Because I called you a "lame newbie"? Wow. Here is something I can say without actually calling you a name... you suck.

cass said:
This has nothing to do with race. Unlike you, I don't have to pull out the race card in every argument I'm involved in.

I'm only stating certain truths most are uncomfortable with, no race card here.

By the way Rush can rot along with Bonds and Katie Moss.

cass said:
And conservatives don't?

Sorry, both groups are full of ****. I'm proud to say I've never been a shill for either one.

Slipknot said:
What? Because I called you a "lame newbie"? Wow. Here is something I can say without actually calling you a name... you suck.

That has nothing to do with this discussion. It's an ad hominem diversion. :down

cass said:
That has nothing to do with this discussion. It's an ad hominem diversion. :down
When it says that "cass started this thread", then you can tell others what to do in this thread.

Since you're not the thread starter, qut whining

Addendum said:
When it says that "cass started this thread", then you can tell others what to do in this thread.

Since you're not the thread starter, qut whining

Not whining. Stating the truth.

But following your rules, since you didn't start the thread, you cannot tell me what to do.

cass said:
Well... I have seen you post in threads other than this. You come in here to defend the Republican only and call other people hypocrites every chance you get. I don't keep my feelings quiet. If you suck... you suck. Sorry.

cass said:
Not whining. Stating the truth.

But following your rules, since you didn't start the thread, you cannot tell me what to do.
Cry%20Baby%202.JPG

ok cass :rolleyes:

Now find your pacifier

Slipknot said:
Well... I have seen you post in threads other than this. You come in here to defend the Republican only and call other people hypocrites every chance you get. I don't keep my feelings quiet. If you suck... you suck. Sorry.

As opposed to people coming "Bush sucks!!!!!!!!!" "Hahahaha, Rush is gonna rot~!"

cass said:
As opposed to people coming "Bush sucks!!!!!!!!!" "Hahahaha, Rush is gonna rot~!"
I don't go into threads saying "Bush sucks" and things like that. You go into threads and say things like "you liberals" and totally generalize. What is the point of coming into a thread to defend a drug addict? Seriously? You only defend him because he is a Republican. If he was a Democrat you would be in here ALL over him.

Alright fellas (lady) let's keep it civil.

Cass has his point of view and he's welcome to it.

He's trying to be civil, let's not make ourselves look like pricks.

Slipknot said:
I don't go into threads saying "Bush sucks" and things like that. You go into threads and say things like "you liberals" and totally generalize. What is the point of coming into a thread to defend a drug addict? Seriously? You only defend him because he is a Republican. If he was a Democrat you would be in here ALL over him.

You only demonize him because he's a Republican.

Cass knows he has no ground to stand on yet he is smart enough to try to incite and anger those easily angered.

I see right through Cass.

cass said:
You only demonize him because he's a Republican.
What? I am not "demonizing" him. I really don't care about Limbaugh. If he broke the law... he should be arrested. What is so hard to understand? If he was a Democrat and was arrested for the same thing then I wouldn't have a problem with him going to jail. I mean wow... demonizing him because he is a Republican? Yeah... that's it.

deemar325 said:
Cass knows he has no ground to stand on yet he is smart enough to try to incite and anger those easily angered.

I see right through Cass.

Wise man.:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"