The "say exactly what you want to say about Franklin Richards" thread

Your aunt Petunia joke had no effort and symbolizes horse manure. I don't care if people fell for it,you're someone else who is probably better off by not trying to be funny. If you weren't serious about thinking that making the joke was funny then I could have let it slide.

Last edited:
I always enjoy reading Franklin Richards' posts. :up:

Oh brother...

2m7eom8.gif

i actually picture you making that face sometimes bill

Your aunt Petunia joke had no effort and symbolizes horse manure. I don't care if people fell for it,you're someone else who is probably better off by not trying to be funny. If you weren't serious about thinking that making the joke was funny then I could have let it slide.

:dry:

Yo Franklleen Richardzs Yowoohoo! Yo! you !!!!

Oooooooh honey. Don't be mad cause you sent love letters to me. That doesn't make you gay. You thought it was a woman. If we were in a dark room, you'd have still been satisfied.

:fhm:

Don't dream it. Be it.

:doom: :doom: :doom:

If this means anything, Franklin, I do like you better than S.A.A.D.

was s.a.a.d even around during the Petunia days? i was sure it was pre-2008.

anyways, Franklin stole my birthday!

If this means anything, Franklin, I do like you better than S.A.A.D.

Thanks. And if it means anything, I was just pushing your buttons. It's my greatest strength and my biggest weakness.

was s.a.a.d even around during the Petunia days? i was sure it was pre-2008.

anyways, Franklin stole my birthday!

He had another name back then. And Comic Chick, me, you, and Superman all need to meet up on the greatest day in August and have some chocolate strawberries. Maybe a viewing of Gone With The Wind.

:D

:ff: :ff: :ff:

2q0odp0jpg.gif

since when JustABill became JustAKane52630?

Last edited:
I've had this **** on my computer forever. Might as well get some use out of it. :o

Gunny was the original 52630. she has the best timing with gifs

Dog Lips isn't here anymore... nobody else will remember on April 1st... or they're too lazy.

Kane's April Fool's should be too take his numbers away all together. :o

The problem with changing people's user names is that there's bound to be some ass that decides to register the name "JustABill" when Bill's name is temporarily "JustABill52630".

I knew I should've used someone else's name as an example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"