The Signal

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/33767

A Landmark Independent Horror Film Has Its Trailer Up.... THE SIGNAL!!!

Hey folks, Harry here... Earlier this year, THE SIGNAL was unleashed... first at Sundance... then later at SXSW... Those that saw THE SIGNAL... folks like Quint and myself went dog**** crazy over the film.

The teaser trailer that is up at Apple in Glorious Quicktime is bizarre... might make some of you swallow your tongue and froth at the mouth. It is not immediately indicative of the film you would see if the signal caught you and took you to see it. This is a horror film in the vein of Seventies horror. It's lean and mean, socially aware and daring as hell. Directed by 3 directors that went crazy in Atlanta with a crew of friends - and finally put together a film that could not be ignored. THE SIGNAL is powerful. It is an unforgettable journey into madness, love and the dream of sanity. It is one of the very best films I've seen thus far this year.

Check out THE SIGNAL

Do you have the crazy?

One of the best lines in recent horror film history. Such a great little film. There's a much longer footage reel that's sort of a trailer floating around somewhere.

well, color me intrigued... even if that "trailer" did kind of suck.

well...that trailer sucked ass

7w7v1jn.jpg

I only just saw the trailer for this but isnt this kind of a ripoff of Stephen King's Cell? I know sometimes indie movies kinda get lost of year before they are released and Cell is fairly new

I wonder what the aliens look like...if it shows them at all.

This is about aliens?I thought it was about a radio signal that made people go nuts

This is about aliens?I thought it was about a radio signal that made people go nuts

I'm just throwing a guess out there. :woot:

When I hear about a movie where a radio signal makes people start killing each other I think it's coming from an alien mothership to wipe the planet clean.

i am bringing this thread back!
i am watching it right now, no aliens in it at all there figs.

I only liked the first segment, the 2nd one was terrible, and the 3rd was a copy of the 1st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"