The Stones, the Android and the Multiverse

Flash525

The Scarlet Messenger
Reaction score
I'm going to try and leave WandaVision spoilers out of this one, so I ask that you do the same (or at least, tag them if they need to be shared). Now lets talk Vision, who at the end of Infinity War (and Endgame) was dead. Lets also take into account that there's a universe out there, somewhere, where all the stones still exist and where Thanos no longer does exist. Quite simply, there's a universe where Thanos never directly attacks Earth, for he and his army jump to the prime future.

There's a Vision out there somewhere with the mind stone still firmly attached to his head, and Doctor Strange 2 will be dealing with the multiverse. My understanding of Endgame (and the new timelines of which there must be) is a little confusing or fuzzy, but what if the resolution to Wanda, Vision, the Infinity Stones and the general plot of Doctor Strange 2 is to somehow merge the multiverse; or at least some of it (similar to what our CW DC heroes did in the Crisis storyline).

WandaVision is evidently (although maybe we're not quite there yet) the introduction of the multiverse, which will seemingly factor into Spider-Man 3 too (what with Toby and ANdrew reprising their roles). Spider-Man 3 is (I believe) set before Doctor Strange 2, so he's naturally going to wrap the chaos up. Short of these few films, and maybe Quantumania, I don't see the multiverse becoming a huge part of the MCU because (I think) they'll want to focus on the prime universe/reality rather than jumping about the place.

In any case, depending what happens with WandaVision, could this be a way to bring certain characters back from the dead, and maybe even bring back the infinity stones - all without the looming threat from Thanos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"