Far From Home to introduce/expand on the MCU Multiverse

The multiverse simply existing doesn't mean that will be the origin of the X-Men or the FF. At this point, we just don't know how they're going to opt to introduce them. The multiverse is one of many options they can run with. I think the multiverse is being used here more in conjunction with Sony/Marvel Studios in their future dealings, since they have a deal to renew, than it is simply for X-Men or FF.
Personally I don't want them to come from a multiverse. It just comes off as a bit lazy to me. I'd like to see something the Avengers, Thanos, or someone else did cause them to come into being personally.

Will be interesting to see if its true or just a just a lie concocted by Mysterio.

Lets not exclude middle ground possibilities. After all, its entirely conceivable that Mysterio could actually be from a parallel universe, *and* is lying about being a hero. Or, he could be lying about being from a parallel universe, but he knows enough science to make it a plausible lie, because these things really do exist.

I've always hated the idea of F4 and X-Men coming from a parallel earth to be honest. I don't want that to be how they're introduced. I do however want to see something like Spider-Man 2099 introduced this way

I've always hated the idea of F4 and X-Men coming from a parallel earth to be honest. I don't want that to be how they're introduced. I do however want to see something like Spider-Man 2099 introduced this way
I don't like the idea either. It just doesn't feel right not having them from our universe. It could work, but it wouldn't be my first choice.

Looking at it now could the title FFH be referring to mysterio whos come along way from an alternate dimension? Previously I thought it was a meta reference re spidermans status in the MCU like hes back at marvel but not really hes actually further from home than ever before etc. But I like the idea that its referencing mysterios journey.

Yeah, I don't like the idea of the X-Men or the Fantastic Four coming from a different universe either. I mean wouldn't that technically mean there's still another version of themselves in the MCU? It's too convoluted. There's a much easier way to do it.

Apparently a lot of people missed it but during the Doctor Strange 2 segment at comic con Feige on stage said. , “Just because Quentin Beck lied about the Multiverse, doesn’t mean it isn’t real”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"