No Way Home The suits thread

samsnee

Ok
Reaction score
So after 3 stand alone and a few Avengers movies, how do you rank the suits?

Homemade1AB08576-7EE9-4D3F-873D-15543836F8F3.jpeg

Homecoming5F5082F4-96A5-4E5F-84C3-97B7DFC727F8.jpeg

Far From Home black suit59062E1C-CC28-48AE-9752-537C2B3DA333.jpeg

Iron SpiderD3B72F29-AD01-41BC-A0E5-41C58C08F42E.jpeg

No Way Home final battle1AB91EE6-7FFE-4ED6-9206-F192BD600286.jpeg

No Way Home reverse suitFACE7C9B-9F86-42FB-9541-D4F73293CB09.jpeg

No Way Home final swing
9F6E5200-D577-46F5-B23B-12D8BC140624.jpeg

The last one is from a tv spot

Last edited:
1. Final swing
2. Integrated suit
3. Inside out suit
4. Homemade suit
5. Black and Red
6. Iron Spider
7. Homecoming

I'll be honest. I wasn't too crazy about any of the MCU suits. The only one I was digging even a little was Civil War/Homecoming. I liked the eyes and colors, but not the spider symbols nor lack of defined webbing on the suit.

The final swing suit in No Way Home at the moment is looking to be the best. Its unfortunate that the whole thing was CGI, and we didn't get to see a hero prop version for a quick close up.

1. Stark advance suit (Civil War and Homecoming)
2. Classic suit (No Way Home)
3. Iron Spider (Avengers: Infinity War)
4. The Upgrade suit (Far From Home)
5. Homemade suit (Homecoming)
6. Integrated suit (No Way Home)
7. Black & Gold (No Way Home)
8. Stealth suit (Far From Home)FC9n2QmXIAkcA4K~3.jpeg

1. Final Swing (NWH) - Just beautiful. I can't wait until we get an even better look at it or better yet, when it becomes a downloadable suit in the Spider-Man game.
2. Homecoming/"Stark Suit" (Civil War/Homecoming/Infinity War) - Almost a classic except I'd prefer a bigger spider emblem. I'll always love this suit because it was the first to give us the adjustable lenses.
3. Iron Spider (Homecoming/Infinity War/Endgame/FFH/NWH) - Was it used a little too much? That would be an understatement, but it still looked great.
4. Upgraded Black & Red Suit (FFH/NWH) - Not as classic as the Homecoming suit but still sleek-looking.
5. Hybrid Red & Gold Suit (NWH) - This suit was fine, basically more of the same as Iron Spider.
6. Black & Gold Suit (NWH) - I like the suit but it was barely used so it's low on my list. Personally I'd rather see a symbiote involved whenever Spidey has a black suit.
7. Homemade Suit (Homecoming) - This is definitely my favorite of the proto-costumes that we've seen throughout any of the Spider-Man incarnations on film.
8. Stealth Suit (FFH) - I like the suit fine, but the only thing that makes it a "Spider-Man" suit are the eyes, otherwise it's just your basic run-of-the-mill cat burglar getup which puts it in last for me.

The final swing suit is like a wet dream.

They all feel generic to me, and the Iron/Gold costumes are pretty ugly.

The final swing, though I didn’t get a solid look at it, feels the best, especially with Spidey in NYC.

Far From Home
Homecoming
Final Swing
Final battle
Homemade
Iron Spider
Reverse Suit

Final Swing
Homecoming / Civil War
Homemade
Far From Home Black/Red
Black Stealth Suit
Iron Spider
NWH Integrated Suit
Reverse Suit

Need a better look at the final swing suit when not in motion before I put it on here, but otherwise:

1. Upgraded
2. Stark Suit
3. Homemade
4. Stealth
5. Iron Spider
6. Reverse
7. Integrated

1. Black & Red Suit (FFH)
2. Final Swing (NWH)
3. Stark Suit (CW/Homecoming)
4. Iron Spider
5. Homemade
6. Night Monkey
7. Black & Red/Iron Spider Hybrid (NWH)
8. Inverted Blac & Red (NWH)

1. Final swing, cool design but it looks exactly like every othwr mcu suit. Fake.
2. Homecoming.
3. Black/red suit.
4. Integrated.
5. Iron suit.
6. Inverted black/red suit.
7. Homemade.
7. Stealth.

The final swing suit is dreamy.

I hope we get less CGI enhancements next time. I'm totally down for something less hollywood-magic and more... Broadway theater-magic. A self-made look with a hint of scrappiness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"