Far From Home What Other Spidey Suits Would You Like To See In Far From Home?

jolldan

Sidekick
Reaction score
From what I have seen from stills and trailers for Spider-Man Far From Home it would appear that their are at least 4 different Spidey suits on display.
  • The Iron Spider suit
  • The Tony Stark designed standard Spider-Man suit
  • The Stealth suit (Seems to be heavily inspired by the Spider-Man Noir suit)
  • The Red & Black suit (Seems to be have taken inspiration from Superior Spider-Man & The Original Spider-Man comic costume)
I wanna know what other suits you would like to see included in Far From Home even if we just get to see them for a brief moment?

Here are 3 of mine:

1. Spider-Armour MK I

Yeah it might seem a little bulky and heavy for our fast swinging wall crawler but in terms of having a reason for it to appear I think you could easily sell this as Tony's first proto attempt at creating the Iron Spider armour for Peter before realising it was too heavy and would impede his mobility.

2. Spider-Armour MK III

I have always loved this suit and in a movie in which an underlying thread seems to be Peter saying that "The world needs the next Iron Man" then what better a suit to have in the movie maybe have this as the upgrade to the Iron Spider suit. Plus I love the actual battle armour look it has. Its like the artist combined Spider-Man & Deathstroke.

3. Kaine Parker Scarlett Spider Suit

Another one so different it would stand out if bought to life on the big screen, the heavy red with black could easily give Spidey a more sinister feel.

What suits would you like to see?

I’m completely tired and exhausted with all these techy suits in the mcu. The suits are absolutely driving me crazy at this point in The MCu. 4 is more then enough. I would rather just see some classic red and blue action and leave it at that.

Now if there was a suit I would be willing to make an exception for it would be the Symbiote suit. Now that is one sick suit that has to make its way to the MCU in some way shape or form. It’s too important to the spider man mythos not to make an appearance .

In a future movie, I'd kill to see the Spider-Armor Mk 1. Same with the Symbiote. But both can wait; there are enough suits in FFH.

I want to see the Stealth Suit and Red & Black Suit in action before feeling the need for anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"