The Taylor Swift thread

Taylor Swift vs. Ann Wilson - No contest who is superior. Any public niceness is just Ann taking the high road and not creating drama.

‘Bad Blood’ Video Without Music

So wacky and funny.

[YT]6ZnSW66Asxw[/YT]

Did anyone go to Friday or Saturday concert at MetLife Stadium in NJ. I took my nieces (who are obviously huge fans) yesterday. I have to say she put on a good show and it was probably the loudest crowd I ever heard. It did feel a bit odd being a 40 year old guy at a Taylor Swift concert considering it was 95% teenage girls. My nieces had a good time.

i was supposed to work this show at FedEx 13&14th but they hired a local crew instead :down

my friend is going though so she's happy

Saw Tay Tay last night at Nationals Stadium, a friend scored some free tickets.

Taylor's legs are incredible here!!! The combo of fishnets and ankle-high boots look great on her. She basically mixed in supermodel "runway walking" into her theatrics. At least she seems to know or realize to not try to do any intricate or heavy-duty choreography and "play to her strengths"!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I've decided to discover new pop music. As I also like country, why not Taylor Swift then? She's a very popular singer, close to a sensation.
The few songs I've heard are good.

Should I go further and get some of her records? What albums would be best to have? Her debut? The latest one?

Well this was quite the resurrection.

I personally find her songs/albums boring. Her songs are often more on story telling (eXpoliating her past relationships), but the music itself bores me and simply not just fun. Her latest album got a lot of good reviews but I was bored, really.

Though of course there are catchy songs like 22, Red, Mean, You Belong with Me and Blank Space that I enjoy listening to. But meh, she's just not my type of artist.

I personally find her songs/albums boring. Her songs are often more on story telling (eXpoliating her past relationships), but the music itself bores me and simply not just fun. Her latest album got a lot of good reviews but I was bored, really.

Though of course there are catchy songs like 22, Red, Mean, You Belong with Me and Blank Space that I enjoy listening to. But meh, she's just not my type of artist.
Well, is there anyone here who likes her music and can recommend what albums? :)

Well, is there anyone here who likes her music and can recommend what albums? :)
what songs of hers do you enjoy?

i find i prefer some of her songs that never make radio over some of her big hits.
New Year's Day (Reputation) is one I like a lot, as is Soon You'll Get Better (Lover)
i haven't listened to all of her new album Folklore, but like the title says, it's more of a folky thing. 1989 seems more uppity pop and Speak Now is that country/pop transition album to me.

what songs of hers do you enjoy?

i find i prefer some of her songs that never make radio over some of her big hits.
New Year's Day (Reputation) is one I like a lot, as is Soon You'll Get Better (Lover)
i haven't listened to all of her new album Folklore, but like the title says, it's more of a folky thing. 1989 seems more uppity pop and Speak Now is that country/pop transition album to me.
I don't remember what songs as it was random Swift songs at spotify.

Both folk music and pop can be nice. Thanks for your reply :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"