Lucifer The Two Specials

Flash525

The Scarlet Messenger
Reaction score
I don't quite know whether they're classified as Season 3, or Season 4, though they can seemingly be placed anywhere, cause neither of them remotely reflect on the reveal of what we saw at the end of Season 3.

To be quite honest, I preferred the one about Ella, although I was more intrigued by the prospect of Ghosts than I was about that actress portraying the Angel of Death (seemed too ... geeky?) - not a very strong character in any case, although I suppose it was nice to finally see another Angel.

The other episode though, the alternate universe one? I don't even know what to say about that - as a remotely stand-alone episode it was okay, but it added nothing (and I really do mean nothing) to the plot of the entire show. Had this episode been inserted into anywhere, I really doubt it would have remotely made sense.

Your thoughts?

I thought these two stand-alones were serviceably entertaining. They’ll probably be judged more harshly because they represent (chronologically speaking) the “finale” of the series. And as such, they were just average.

I thought it was COOL they got LUCIFER's Co-Creator Neil Gaiman to voice "GOD!".
Well done casting Department.

I liked them both tbh but I felt like I was waiting forever for lucifer & ella to meet back up after the intro to the "ghost" character

I like how the alternative time line was a bit closer to Mike Carey's series

That is probably how they got Gaiman to cameo in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"