Some episodes will air in the UK before Canada

The Rose

Future Kingpin
Reaction score
I've been keeping an eye on the online Radio Times TV guide and although it looks like Canada will get episode 19 first (likely on February 28th), it's possible that the UK will get the last 7 episodes of season 1 before Canada.

Here's the CBBC UK schedule for the show during the first full week of March:

March 2nd: "Backlash" (episode 18)
March 3rd: "Guardian Angel" (episode 19)
March 4th: "Breakdown" (episode 20)
March 5th: "Rover" (episode 21)
March 6th: "Aces and Eights" (episode 22)

Great news for us people who download :woot:

The only downer is that BBC has a tendency to edit the episodes - the kick to Nightcrawler's face at the end of "Greetings from Genosha" was cut out, as was Quicksilver breaking Emma's nose in "Battle Lines" etc.

Haha wow, editing a kids show to make it even tamer? Lame.

Two more episodes have been scheduled:

March 9th: "Shades of Grey" (episode 23)
March 10th: "Foresight part 1" (episode 24)

Last edited:
The only downer is that BBC has a tendency to edit the episodes - the kick to Nightcrawler's face at the end of "Greetings from Genosha" was cut out, as was Quicksilver breaking Emma's nose in "Battle Lines" etc.

:csad: The good news has lost its appeal. I loved Quicksilver breaking Emma's nose. It would be a crime to edit out great scenes like these. Someone should mention the scenes cut out from these future episodes so we can watch them again.

I don't think these episodes will be butchered; I'm sure the crucial stuff won't be edited.

March 11th: "Foresight part 2" (episode 25).
March 12th: "Foresight part 3" (episode 26).

Last edited:
Can anyone tell us if these episodes airing earlier in the UK have in fact been censored in places?

If I have to wait a few extra days/weeks for unedited episodes, I will. I like seeing episodes in full.

I’m really not patient. So I’ll watch both of them :woot: I just hope the episodes don’t get mixed up when they’re uploaded online.

If I have to wait a few extra days/weeks for unedited episodes, I will. I like seeing episodes in full.

Only about 2 seconds were cut from "Breakdown" (episode 20). I just compared the BBC version to the uncut version, which can be found elsewhere in another language. I watched the uncut one on mute, and the only thing that the BBC version missed out was the part where Wolverine jumps on Juggernaut - a sequence that's about 2 seconds long. It's safe to watch this version of the episode, guys - that's the only thing that appeared to be cut.

I also would like to comment about the format of this coming episodes. The UK releases are in widescreen format! So I will not complain about those edits... seeing this show in widescreen is a completely different experience. I wasn't too fond of this show, before the widescreen releases, it somehow lacked something watching it fullscreen, and then I realized that it lacked half a screen :) I strongly recommend to all of you who haven't watched this in widescreen to do it from the beginning. You will be blown completely.

And yes... I can't believe that for the upcoming days there will be an episode per day... It's FANTASTIC!

Episodes everyday sounds good, but what sounds really great is that they will be team-ups and not Wolverine centric. But I’m sure the writers have remedied that by creating a scenario where X-men are utterly powerless and only Wolverine can save the day :whatever:

Cyma, I think you need to get over your petty dislike of Wolverine with concerns to this show.

I don’t dislike Wolvie. I wouldn’t be saying ‘Wolvie’ if I hated him :yay: It’s only the impression of Wolverine awesome and other characters not I dislike. The writers did a superb job on other characters focus episode. They can do a way awesome job in team-ups as well if they don’t concentrate on trying to make Wolvie seem better than everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"