The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary Marvel
MaryMarvel.jpg

mary

I'm voting Mary Marvel as well...
So Mary Marvel beats down Ms Marvel 8-4!!
She just has too much raw power for Ms Marvel to handle

Next Match! :

Catwoman.jpg
Mockingbird.jpg

Catwoman vs Mockingbird

Who wins, the girl with the sticks or the whip?

I really don't see how Mockingbird could lose this one. Catwoman isn't that good of a fighter.

Mockingbird, Catwoman is an excellent thief but only moderately above average as a fighter.

I gotta go with Mockingbird as well, she is the more skilled combatant in this one..

i don't know enough about mockingbird to vote on this one

Dang, judging by people's comments so far I highly underestimated Mockingbird.

In the recent issues of Secret Avengers she got a massive power boost so Mockingbird.

Assuming it is before the power boost, but still ... Mockingbird

Yea Mocking Bird is a far more skilled Fighter than Catwoman not to mention she's and ace with battle tactics

Okay, after I set up what was apparently a terribly mismatched fight, Mockingbird beats the living crap out of Catwoman 10-0 (that's including me voting right now).

Mockingbird defeats Catwoman 10-0

New (and hopefully more balanced) round! Continuing the woman vs woman theme:

Spider-Woman-1.jpg
BlackCanary-1.jpg

Spider-Woman VS Black Canary

And don't forget to put how or why you think your choice would win :)

That's a bit of a mismatch too. SW has super strength, speed, and reflexes. Plus that venom thing she does.

BC is probably a better fighter, but she's only human. If she can nail her with the canary cry, she's got a shot....but that's a longshot quite frankly.

That's a bit of a mismatch too. SW has super strength, speed, and reflexes. Plus that venom thing she does.

BC is probably a better fighter, but she's only human. If she can nail her with the canary cry, she's got a shot....but that's a longshot quite frankly.

Aww crap. I didn't know she had super strength, and I figured with BC having (from my knowledge) better fighting skills and the canary cry thing it'd even out.

Nah, fighting skill will only get you so far.

While the cry would hurt SW, it's unlikely to put her out of the fight unless she really let loose, which is unlikely.

But you know, maybe a few people will vote for BC because they hate SW. Wouldn't be the first time. :o

Well Anubis, thanks for robbing me of my vote. I was going to vote for BC but didn't know about SW superstrength. So I'm going SW.

This one might be a hair more evenly matched then the last one, but Spider-Dub still outclasses BC in this fight, (even though I vastly prefer Canary). The cry will be something to take note of, but I think it only prolongs the inevitable beating she is gonna get...

Yeah, super strength, speed and reflexes, bioelectric "Venom Blast", and extensive hth training makes this pretty one sided. Jessica ***** slaps Canary a city block faster than Canary can even see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"