The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah geez! Don't tell me Sawyer had another sex change!! :doh:

This took an interesting turn, however Docker, yes this match is under a full moon. Dinah currently leads 6-2

Last edited:
I don't give a s**t if this is on the Moon, Canary kicks his ass. :argh:

Huston-era Moon Knight would pull the moon out of f***ing orbit and crown Dinah with it... Real talk. Sure it'd take him out too... but let's be honest, it wouldn't stop him from doing it.

Dinah dominates the fist of Khonshu 6-2

Ares

583285-ares_marko_djurdjevic19cv_super.jpg

vs

Aquaman

3158387-aquaman18_cover.jpg

Aquaman, one of Ares mystical powers is to infallibly find a way to lose.

But usually not before a LOT of bloods been spilled.

If Hercules or Thor is involved the blood being spilled is usually Ares'.

Sorry for the delay guys. Aquaman and Ares battle to a 3-3 standstill as the beat each other to a bloody pulp.

Hawkman
3080037-0072834710-28010.jpg

vs

Carnage

3222624-5824585854-14096.jpg

I'd love to say Carnage but I think Hawkman takes it.

This would be a hell of a fight. I wouldn't be surprised if Cletus ends up getting killed and Hawkman walks away with an eccentric Alien costume to strut around with.

I don't really know. Could go either way honestly. Would be bloody as hell I know that much.

I'm going with Carnage this round.

Carnage, his body should be very resistant if not virtually immune to blunt damage. Add to that speed, spider sense and the ability to attack simultaneously with multiple appendages and it shouldn't even be a difficult fight.

Does Carnage even have Spider-Sense? It's always been sort of iffy that Venom has it, and I've never seen anything suggesting that he's got it.

Anyway, Hawkman's got this. Carnage is a joke when up against other name characters.

According to Wikipedia he does have spider sense and he is stronger than Spidey and Venom combined. It also says that he can change his appendages into wings which means he can chase Hawkman into the air if he chooses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"