The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
And with that, there isn't a trace of Atom left. Nefaria wins 8-0

2208112-maxima_profile_splash.jpg

Maxima

2096258-mightythor011_cov_02.jpg

vs. Thor

Maxima can put up a pretty decent fight, but there's no way she can pull a win in the long run.

Thor.

I'll give Maxima the vote to prevent this from being a something to zero blowout. Besides, if anything, I think Thor would hold back initially because she's a girl and she could get lucky early.

Thor, but it would be a hell of a fight though.....if they don't end up doing the horizontal mambo instead. :o

Maxima because the second part of Anubis sentence is what would happen.

Yeah Lobo more than likely that happens but how is that a win for Maxima? :huh: I'd say it's a win for Thor because he conquered yet another chick.

He's suggesting Maxima finishes first..?

I don't know about that. The way she's written at times, it seems like she can go for days. At times she seems to be foaming at the mouth(literally)for some action.

In a game of combat:Thor
In a game of naked Twister: Maxima

I doubt it. He couldn't even handle Sif. She was so displeased, first chance she got she went for the Horse dude. :o

I doubt it. He couldn't even handle Sif. She was so displeased, first chance she got she went for the Horse dude. :o

Sif being the hell on wheels warrior she is, I'm sure Thor probably had issues keeping up under normal circumstances....and if Bill is built like a horse in ways other than just the head on his shoulders, then it's no wonder she left Thor for him.

This fight turn into something nasty. Thor wins...I'm sure enough of that.

2187280-scan0014.jpg

Ravager

1400028-daredevil__012.jpg

vs. Lady Bullseye

Rose I guess.

She is superhuman. Unlike the other chick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"