Deathmatch The ultimate in deathmatch: jackcool vs. Eric Draven

Once, I made a gif of the :up: smiley with some white stuff dripping off it. I used it when talking to girls and hot guys, but for the life of me I can't remember where I hosted it:down

Killa Pooh Bear said:
Ha. I remember that bunny. I stole it and made it big, then used the custom title: "big ass pink bunny:up:"

Good work, me.
I thought your title was "Consummating Like a Bunny" or something. You'd just gotten married.

It probably was. You expect me to remember what happened 7 years ago? I'm not even Thursday.

Can I get examples of quotes of wittism of jc and ed to compare and contrast before I vote?

Killa Pooh Bear said:
Once, I made a gif of the :up: smiley with some white stuff dripping off it. I used it when talking to girls and hot guys, but for the life of me I can't remember where I hosted it:down
I find this hilarious

Erzengel said:
Can I get examples of quotes of wittism of jc and ed to compare and contrast before I vote?

Those records have been deleted in case of audit.

jag

jaguarr said:
Those records have been deleted in case of audit.

jag
I get it now.

This post would have been totally dull had it not been signed.

Ronny Shade said:
I get it now.

This post would have been totally dull had it not been signed.

You've been reported to the auditors. Sorry. I didn't want to do it, but I'm a stickler for the rules.

jag

Ronny Shade said:
what for?

The auditors have instructed me not to discuss this case until they have finished their investigation.

jag

okay fine. I'll just disappear from earth for a while.

Erzengel said:

Eric Draven sleeps with dmcnx and jackcool doesn't... nuff said :o

Yeah, that's a total lie.

It's Kipobe that has sexual relations with dmcnx :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"