Deathmatch The ultimate in deathmatch: jackcool vs. Eric Draven

Oh man.... I just found a screename (I guess it was one of Brodie's whilst he was on one of his banning sprees).

Dalton of Asia :cyclops:

That's the best:up::up::up:

Morg, you stupid ass. Don't tell me you merged CLW's hobo thread with that dripple you call the Gamma Lounge? That was a perfectly good discussion on hobos that's now lost amidst a disgusting discussion of "who's avvy is cooler" on day 112 of ******o Isle:down

Now no one will ever know why photosynthesis is a *****. :(

Killa Pooh Bear said:
Oh man.... I just found a screename (I guess it was one of Brodie's whilst he was on one of his banning sprees).

Dalton of Asia :cyclops:

That's the best:up::up::up:

I hate Brodie....:(

And you :(

:(

Dude, even you have to admit that Dalton of Asia is probably the best thing since Al Fsux or SuperNintendoChalmers.

Killa Pooh Bear said:
Morg, you stupid ass. Don't tell me you merged CLW's hobo thread with that dripple you call the Gamma Lounge? That was a perfectly good discussion on hobos that's now lost amidst a disgusting discussion of "who's avvy is cooler" on day 112 of ******o Isle:down

Now no one will ever know why photosynthesis is a *****. :(
Yeah, I hate whoever did it. Miserable schmuck. :(

Killa Pooh Bear said:
Dude, even you have to admit that Dalton of Asia is probably the best thing since Al Fsux or SuperNintendoChalmers.

that name still makes me crack up everytime :up:

Dripple makes me think of pregnant women. Ugly ones. :down

Eric Draven said:
You ready for a riot tonight? :confused: :o
Why will there be a riot? The Oilers must lose. :down

There will be a riot even if we lose....:(

Actually, I doubt anything's going to happen. It's like they enforced martial law on the streets now :(

Jack's avatars have sucked since I stopped making them. Oh and jackcool is better!

didnt we already have this poll once? from what i remember jackcool won and we forced him back to jackcool for at least one post. :o

My vote went for Maven.

I mean Draven.

Childlike Wild said:
Dripple makes me think of pregnant women. Ugly ones. :down
Pregnant women are all, by default of being pregnant, ugly

Some pregnant women don't gain tons of weight, and they're still okay in most of their body. So, not all pregnant women are ugly (by my standards). Mostly though, **** the Oilers.

Nothing, it's just time for baseball to be what people care about. Go Red Sox. :down

Not here in Edmonton, unless you want to cheer for the Cracker Cats :down

CFL season starts right when hockey ends though :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"