Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R2 Match 8 Eric Draven vs Wilhelm-Scream

Holly Goodhead said:
This isnt over, b!tch!
I remember when a mod yelled at me for writing "b!tch." Injustice. Still, I'm going to find a way to make you hate me without resorting to the Brodie method. Like resorting to the Brodie method with Fuzz's account.

I'm glad I saved Toven's pics. I wax myself to them every night. Like a one-man cult or something. :o

DOG LIPS said:
I'm glad I saved Toven's pics. I wax myself to them every night. Like a one-man cult or something. :o
I straighten my hair to them now.

DOG LIPS said:
Toven's pics are my girlfriend. :O
Which are your favorites? I like the nude ones, even though they could use some toning up. They reveal her vulnerable artsy side. Vote for me this round and I'll send them to you if you don't have them already.

Holly Goodhead said:
Certain guys can get away with having long hair, you cant. You dont have the cheekbones.
We'll see about that.

Calvin said:
Which are your favorites? I like the nude ones, even though they could use some toning up. They reveal her vulnerable artsy side. Vote for me this round and I'll send them to you if you don't have them already.
You had my vote at hello. :O

Calvin said:

I showed them to pretty much anyone who asked...its not like a big secret. I did ask not to post them though, im not a pic ****e like pavlov. People looking at me makes me uncomfortable. Like how Gunny posts her pics for 1 minute then deletes them.:up:

I was counting on him not having the naked ones. I need votes.

Holly Goodhead said:
I showed them to pretty much anyone who asked...its not like a big secret. I did ask not to post them though, im not a pic ****e like pavlov. People looking at me makes me uncomfortable. Like how Gunny posts her pics for 1 minute then deletes them.:up:
Talk in the b**** thread.

I dunno, I think I may be done voting. These things are starting to look like an actual election.....

Yeah, I still make the vote for people I like, but I still feel that my vote is going to waste :confused:

Eric Draven said:
Yeah, I still make the vote for people I like, but I still feel that my vote is going to waste :confused:
Well, assuming I don't piss off Dog Lips, it won't be for waste, completely.

why do the people i vote for always lose :(

Eric Draven said:
uh, it involves devoting a tenth of a second of your day to clicking your mouse which burns about 1 billionth of a calorie. :confused:
a few people have only won by one vote.
Rock the Vote

I won by one vote, Jackyboy, and I'm pretty sure that one vote was yours.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
uh, it involves devoting a tenth of a second of your day to clicking your mouse which burns about 1 billionth of a calorie. :confused:
a few people have only won by one vote.
Rock the Vote

Hey, my time is a very, very valuable commodity.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"