The Wachowskis' Ninja Assassin

Oh yes! Nice find Gotham. :up: that sounds awesome and clearly it's gonna be an R.

5 photos from Ninja Assassin
na1.jpg

na2.jpg

na3.jpg

na4.jpg

na5.jpg

Love the pictures and the opening description. Sho Kosugi and Naomi Harris too? Wicked.

these pictures are so Ninja that i cant even see them

i wish the W bros would go back to making grungy lower budget films
(yes ok so it was just one)
but still.. i think thats one of the things the matrix sequels lacked.

I don't think it will be good, but I guess the bros. have alot to prove after the SR debacle.

Ninja Assassin Attacks Car with Ninja Stars

f2sl7s.jpg

German newspaper BILD has run a set photo from James McTeigue’s Ninja Assassin, which shows the front end of a car with who knows how many Ninja stars sticking through the hood. One can only imagine what kind of sequence The Wachowski Brothers have come up with that has resulted in this kind of car damage. Thanks to Christopher M for sending the photos along. The photo appears to be a month old, so I apologize to anyone who may have already seen it (I had not, so I decided to share).

Ninja Assassin stars stars Korean pop star Rain (Speed Racer) as Raizo, one of the deadliest assassins in the world. Taken from the streets as a child, he was transformed into a trained killer by the Ozunu Clan, a secret society whose very existence is considered a myth. But haunted by the merciless execution of his friend by the Clan, Raizo breaks free from them… and vanishes. Now he waits, preparing to exact his revenge.

In Berlin, Europol agent Mika Coretti (Naomie Harris) has stumbled upon a money trail linking several political murders to an underground network of untraceable assassins from the Far East. Defying the orders of her superior, Ryan Maslow (Ben Miles), Mika digs into top secret agency files to learn the truth behind the murders. Her investigation makes her a target, and the Ozunu Clan sends a team of killers, led by the lethal Takeshi (Rick Yune), to silence her forever. Raizo saves Mika from her attackers, but he knows that the Clan will not rest until they are both eliminated. Now, entangled in a deadly game of cat and mouse through the streets of Europe, Raizo and Mika must trust one another if they hope to survive… and finally bring down the elusive Ozunu Clan. The film also stars legendary martial arts performer Sho Kosugi (Revenge of the Ninja) as the ruthless leader of the Ozunu Clan.

I can't wait to see this film. That must have been a crazy stunt.

A modern day Ninja movie by the Wachowski Brothers? Count me in.:wow:

wicked pic!

cant wait!(you'll be hearing that alot)

Ninja Assassin Attacks Car with Ninja Stars

f2sl7s.jpg

German newspaper BILD has run a set photo from James McTeigue’s Ninja Assassin, which shows the front end of a car with who knows how many Ninja stars sticking through the hood. One can only imagine what kind of sequence The Wachowski Brothers have come up with that has resulted in this kind of car damage. Thanks to Christopher M for sending the photos along. The photo appears to be a month old, so I apologize to anyone who may have already seen it (I had not, so I decided to share).

Ninja Assassin stars stars Korean pop star Rain (Speed Racer) as Raizo, one of the deadliest assassins in the world. Taken from the streets as a child, he was transformed into a trained killer by the Ozunu Clan, a secret society whose very existence is considered a myth. But haunted by the merciless execution of his friend by the Clan, Raizo breaks free from them… and vanishes. Now he waits, preparing to exact his revenge.

In Berlin, Europol agent Mika Coretti (Naomie Harris) has stumbled upon a money trail linking several political murders to an underground network of untraceable assassins from the Far East. Defying the orders of her superior, Ryan Maslow (Ben Miles), Mika digs into top secret agency files to learn the truth behind the murders. Her investigation makes her a target, and the Ozunu Clan sends a team of killers, led by the lethal Takeshi (Rick Yune), to silence her forever. Raizo saves Mika from her attackers, but he knows that the Clan will not rest until they are both eliminated. Now, entangled in a deadly game of cat and mouse through the streets of Europe, Raizo and Mika must trust one another if they hope to survive… and finally bring down the elusive Ozunu Clan. The film also stars legendary martial arts performer Sho Kosugi (Revenge of the Ninja) as the ruthless leader of the Ozunu Clan.

Even though this isn't alive-action Ninja Scroll , i hope James McTeigue and the Wachowski's pay some shortof homage to the anime with this scene.
If you've seen Ninja Scroll you'll know what scene i'm talking about :woot:

블라스;15121348 said:
Who's choreographing? :confused:

probably the same guy who's done ever wachowskys film..and about 70% of fights in movies now-a-days lol

yuen woo ping(sp?)

I'm thinking none of you know who Bi(Rain) is, outside of "Speedracer". :dry:

[YT]zt1--e87ih4[/YT]

Edit: Okay... I'm sure ya'll kinda do... but seriously. After watching his music video's... I could never take Bi seriously in a film. That's why I never watched SR. He's hot as **** though... :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"