• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

World The Way you like your Spider-Man

spidermanJLA!~

SUPERHERO
Reaction score
Underarm webs, big eyes, small eyes, you decide! What is your idea of a perfect Spider-man visually and story-illy? Do you like Uncle Ben being a hippie? Do you like Peter being hip, or more introverted? Genetically engineered, or radioactive? Discuss it here!:yay:

My ideal Spider-Man costume:

detail.jpg

For some reason I like the underarm webbing. Plus I like somewhat large but not huge eyes but not expressive. They should not squint because they are just mirrored plastic. He can be a mixture of hip and introverted, somewhat like in his college days. Whether he is radioctive himself or is bitten by a radiated genetically engineered spider makes no real difference but I slightly prefer the radiated genetically engineered spider route. It makes more sense because Spidey can do a few things your average spider can't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"