The Wrestling Thread will give you all the stuffing you can handle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody still have that best in the world gif where punk jumps over the barrier into the crowd? I want it. :awesome: (Nevermind, found it.)

What about Sheamus vs Undertaker? Sheamus said awhile back he wanted to fight Taker at mania.

Last edited:
Watching last nights Impact, good show so far...Been watching every week for about 6-7 months now and realized that Crimson and Gunner haven't shown up in a long time, about damn time.

A bit of a question on PSN Network cards. How long does it take for it to be active if you buy it at a store in person compared to buying it online?

I plan on buying one once I get WWE 13.

Impact was very good this week, they gave all the matches for their PPV good promotion between promos and matches, every match was made to matter and the six man main event was quality, Daniels may be the most entertaining heel in the business right now.

I'm not sure where this Bully/Hogan thing is going long term but I worry that it's really put the breaks on Bully's momentum and pairing him with Brooke isn't gonna get him over as a face, in fact it'll do the opposite. It's also odd that after months of both being so concerned about Aces & 8's neither are bothered about them at all now they are actually a part of the official roster and Bully never fought Devon.

Whoever made the creative call to give Jeff Hardy audible thought bubbles needs to be demoted.

Mickie and Velvet looked so hot on Impact they almost melted the ring. :hrt:

This wouldnt suprise me one bit,infact I like this idea a lot.

He'd be a great opponent to get a good match out of Taker and with his Kane connection and history with HBK there is a storyline there, but the only way it will happen is if Taker asks for him as I doubt Vince would see Bryan as a streak match opponent.

Impact was very good this week, they gave all the matches for their PPV good promotion between promos and matches, every match was made to matter and the six man main event was quality, Daniels may be the most entertaining heel in the business right now.

I'm not sure where this Bully/Hogan thing is going long term but I worry that it's really put the breaks on Bully's momentum and pairing him with Brooke isn't gonna get him over as a face, in fact it'll do the opposite. It's also odd that after months of both being so concerned about Aces & 8's neither are bothered about them at all now they are actually a part of the official roster and Bully never fought Devon.

Whoever made the creative call to give Jeff Hardy audible thought bubbles needs to be demoted.

Mickie and Velvet looked so hot on Impact they almost melted the ring. :hrt:

Pretty much agree with every point you made.

transparent.gif
transparent.gif
tumblr_meg5eyCWj61rv1sj6o8_500.jpg
tumblr_meor2k5c9O1relfhqo1_500.jpg
tumblr_meg5eyCWj61rv1sj6o1_500.jpg
tumblr_meg5eyCWj61rv1sj6o6_500.jpg

Last edited:
A bit of a question on PSN Network cards. How long does it take for it to be active if you buy it at a store in person compared to buying it online?

I plan on buying one once I get WWE 13.

As soon as you buy the card and put the code in, it directly deposits the money to your account. :D

Bryan would be a good WM opponent for the Undertaker. The plot point is strong, as has been previously mentioned, and Bryan is strong enough an opponent to both create the illusion that he might win and also to be able to build upon his likely loss.

That seems kind of left field because Bryan hasn't been cemented as a main event superstar , but no doubt he would be an entertaining choice.

Unfortunately wrestling shortens your life span. I wonder how this new generation of wrestlers will fare.

They should do a lot better. The new generation of wrestlers don't party as hard. Also they're more educated about finances and most of them will be able to retire or walk away at the right time. Hulk Hogan tried to bring up a good point about Edge's retirement but messed it up. I think he was trying to say in his time performers would have ignored the doctor's orders . Your not going to see much of that anymore. If there's any good to the Benoit tragedy , it's raised awareness to concussions and other health disorders in the industry.

What about Sheamus vs Undertaker? Sheamus said awhile back he wanted to fight Taker at mania.

He is kind of central to the World Heavyweight Championship. I don't think he would be considered unless it became a necessity.

Id have Bryan win the Royal Rumble,but here's the catch he challenges takers streak instead of going after the title,during the upcoming months heading towards mania have him be built as a legitimate threat to Takers streak (heck even have interviews with Shawn Michaels talking about how good Bryan is).Obviously he won't win but if done right it could make the wwe universe actually believe that Takers streak is in jeopardy (they can even have flashbacks over the last wrestlemanias showing how taker is getting closer and closer to losing)they could have segments of Bryan studying takers past matches,him talking with Michaels ect ect

As soon as you buy the card and put the code in, it directly deposits the money to your account. :D

Good, because I want to download DLC for WWE 13 right away and I plan on making my WWE 13 roster as accurate to real life as I can be, filling the CAW slots with those that are not in the game (basically the NXT roster, although I have not gotten the game, so I don't know what title to give them. In WWE 12, I gave them the WWE Light Heavyweight Championship)

From the titles that are a part of DLC, looks like there will be WCW, ECW and AWA brands (probably have to download logos via CC, although I may decide to keep the guys in the Attitude Era and have CAWS fill those three brands). Guys like the Rock, Shawn Michaels and Stone Cold will be part of my "Legends" Brand as well as current Triple H and current Undertaker. I'll be shifting Current Chris Jericho and the ones who are currently injured to inactive. Beth Phoenix, Kharma, Kelly Kelly, The Bellas, Goldust would be free agents.

My Legends roster would be this (like how it was in WWE 12, except that I had Edge in WCW and Lita wasn't in the game):

- Current Rock
- Stone Cold Steve Austin
- Trish Stratus
- Lita (Rated R version)
- Current Triple H
- Current Undertaker
- Shawn Michaels
- Mr. McMahon
- Edge
- JBL
- Booker T

Inactives:

- John Laurinaitis
- Current Chris Jericho
- Current Mark Henry (injured)
- Current Christian (injured)
- Brock Lesnar
- Cody Rhodes (injured)

Downloaded CAWS would probably include the NXT roster, Vickie Guerrero, The Prime Time Players, Kaitlyn, Aksana, Cameron and Naomi. Also maybe some of the announcers if there is room.

Last edited:
Good, because I want to download DLC for WWE 13 right away and I plan on making my WWE 13 roster as accurate to real life as I can be, filling the CAW slots with those that are not in the game (basically the NXT roster, although I have not gotten the game, so I don't know what title to give them. In WWE 12, I gave them the WWE Light Heavyweight Championship)

From the titles that are a part of DLC, looks like there will be WCW, ECW and AWA brands (probably have to download logos via CC, although I may decide to keep the guys in the Attitude Era and have CAWS fill those three brands). Guys like the Rock, Shawn Michaels and Stone Cold will be part of my "Legends" Brand as well as current Triple H and current Undertaker. I'll be shifting Current Chris Jericho and the ones who are currently injured to inactive. Beth Phoenix, Kharma, Kelly Kelly, The Bellas, Goldust would be free agents.

My Legends roster would be this (like how it was in WWE 12):

- Current Rock
- Stone Cold Steve Austin
- Trish Stratus
- Lita (Rated R version)
- Current Triple H
- Current Undertaker
- Shawn Michaels
- Mr. McMahon
- Edge
- JBL
- Booker T

Inactives:

- John Laurinaitis
- Current Chris Jericho
- Current Mark Henry (injured)
- Current Christian (injured)
- Brock Lesnar
- Cody Rhodes (injured)

Downloaded CAWS would probably include the NXT roster, Vickie Guerrero, The Prime Time Players, Kaitlyn, Aksana, Cameron and Naomi. Also maybe some of the announcers if there is room.
I've pretty much switched out all current versions of characters and replaced them with their Attitude Era counterparts. (Taker '97, Rock '98, Kane '97 etc.) Also replaced Raw and SD with Raw Is War and SD '99 and created TNA as a third brand.

Id have Bryan win the Royal Rumble,but here's the catch he challenges takers streak instead of going after the title,during the upcoming months heading towards mania have him be built as a legitimate threat to Takers streak (heck even have interviews with Shawn Michaels talking about how good Bryan is).Obviously he won't win but if done right it could make the wwe universe actually believe that Takers streak is in jeopardy (they can even have flashbacks over the last wrestlemanias showing how taker is getting closer and closer to losing)they could have segments of Bryan studying takers past matches,him talking with Michaels ect ect

Sounds too good for WWE to come up with.

Ex-WWE Stars Expected To Return To The Company, Rock To Chat With Fans

By Daniel Pena on 12/08/2012
- Some familiar faces could be returning to WWE in the coming months as there has been a push from several top talents for the organization to bring back some "solid hand" wrestlers that were previously released.

With the lack of depth on the main roster, WWE officials are giving serious consideration to the suggestion. Individuals they have in mind would be of the mid-card variety to assist younger talent, as well as provide solid performances for the company.

There is a short list of potential names WWE is interested in, but no one has been contacted yet.

- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will be chatting with fans Sunday afternoon via Twitter. He announced Saturday, "Inspiration, information & a good dirty joke. Been too long.. you & me LIVE! SUNDAY 1pm EST."

source : PWPIX.NET

This could be great news depending on who they have in mind. I would like to see Shelton Benjamin , MVP , and Jimmy Yang. Also I think Matt and Jeff Hardy will return next year and Batista when his MMA career fails.

Sounds too good for WWE to come up with.

Ex-WWE Stars Expected To Return To The Company, Rock To Chat With Fans

By Daniel Pena on 12/08/2012
- Some familiar faces could be returning to WWE in the coming months as there has been a push from several top talents for the organization to bring back some "solid hand" wrestlers that were previously released.

With the lack of depth on the main roster, WWE officials are giving serious consideration to the suggestion. Individuals they have in mind would be of the mid-card variety to assist younger talent, as well as provide solid performances for the company.

There is a short list of potential names WWE is interested in, but no one has been contacted yet.

- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will be chatting with fans Sunday afternoon via Twitter. He announced Saturday, "Inspiration, information & a good dirty joke. Been too long.. you & me LIVE! SUNDAY 1pm EST."

source : PWPIX.NET

This could be great news depending on who they have in mind. I would like to see Shelton Benjamin , MVP , and Jimmy Yang. Also I think Matt and Jeff Hardy will return next year and Batista when his MMA career fails.

I don't see Matt and Jeff returning next year. TNA will lock Jeff up. We might see MVP back as the fact that he's only wrestled in Japan is a bit of a sign. In my view, if someone doesn't wrestle in TNA within 90 days of their WWE release, that person will be back in the WWE. MVP would have probably have already been in TNA (Same with Shelton Benjamin) if they did not think that they would ever return to the WWE.

Batista fits into the same category as Stone Cold, The Rock, Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels, Edge, Lita and Trish Stratus: The WWE For Life. Sure, the way Lita went out was awful, but it wasn't bad enough for her to reject any calls from the WWE when they want to bring her back for guest appearances. Of course, the WWE treated that group fairly well when they were on the active roster.

Also, anyone read Shawn Michaels latest interview?

Bought WWE 13 today. Downloaded the DLC due to my purchase of a $20 PSN card.

I will next download a lot of CAWS as I recently created the NXT brand for my WWE Universe.

Bought WWE 13 today. Downloaded the DLC due to my purchase of a $20 PSN card.

I will next download a lot of CAWS as I recently created the NXT brand for my WWE Universe.

Some of the CAWs look better then the DLCs. :oldrazz:

ok i gotta ask when anyone else was a kid did this segment just freak them the **** out

[YT]OQr1tRpogIo[/YT]

I don't see Matt and Jeff returning next year. TNA will lock Jeff up. We might see MVP back as the fact that he's only wrestled in Japan is a bit of a sign. In my view, if someone doesn't wrestle in TNA within 90 days of their WWE release, that person will be back in the WWE. MVP would have probably have already been in TNA (Same with Shelton Benjamin) if they did not think that they would ever return to the WWE.

Batista fits into the same category as Stone Cold, The Rock, Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels, Edge, Lita and Trish Stratus: The WWE For Life. Sure, the way Lita went out was awful, but it wasn't bad enough for her to reject any calls from the WWE when they want to bring her back for guest appearances. Of course, the WWE treated that group fairly well when they were on the active roster.

What'd he say?

Matt did say him and Jeff returning to WWE in 2013 was very likely. Of course anything Matt says you have to take with a grain of salt , but I do think it's possible.

Interesting point about Benjamin and MVP. I figure they are a strong possibility. Lita would probably be welcome back with open arms.

I've caught several interviews , but nothing from Shawn Michaels.

Eden Stiles, former WWE ring announcer and (if you squint your eyes) a sort-of-Kat Graham look-a-like.

Oh, ok...that's her? Good for Cody! Didn't he used to date Layla? He has an eye for the sistas, I see. I'm not mad at ya, bruh!

They need JoMo back and he'd be likely IMO

Matt did say him and Jeff returning to WWE in 2013 was very likely. Of course anything Matt says you have to take with a grain of salt , but I do think it's possible.

Interesting point about Benjamin and MVP. I figure they are a strong possibility. Lita would probably be welcome back with open arms.

I've caught several interviews , but nothing from Shawn Michaels.

HBK said that when he returned to the WWE in 2002, he did not ever think it would last as long as it did.

HBK said that when he returned to the WWE in 2002, he did not ever think it would last as long as it did.

Neither did I :up:

I think he might return to the ring someday to do one last match , but I hope it's not with Triple H.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"