The Wrestling Thread's got...needs - Part 216

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like a Technicolor massacre outside the ring.

It was actually a table on top of another table.

Good match, Big E with the stored mid air finisher!

A damn shame the usos don't get much of a reaction including their entrance except when they chant US..O with the crowd
I honestly find them boring. I feel like every single match they have is exactly the same.

Didn't know that WWE doesn't allow that
Part of their attempt to limit concussions as much as possible. Last time I recall seeing chair shots to the head was Taker/HHH III at WM.

I honestly find them boring. I feel like every single match they have is exactly the same.

I guess they've become today's equivalent of the Killer Bees. Solid workers, popular with the kids and a fallback option for a title program if needed. But their days of being the centrepiece of the tag team division are likely behind them.

The WWE 24 WM31 episode looks great

You know having Reigns and Brock both eliminating each other as the 28th and 29th wrestlers until to have Xavier woods be the 30th entry to become champion for doing absolutely would be pretty funny.

Would wwe ever do it? Nope but the crowd would love it!

say....whatever happened to Fandango??

is he injured?

So if Roman Reigns wins the rumble to retain the title, I guess he officially inherits Cena's throne!? Hmm

Part of their attempt to limit concussions as much as possible. Last time I recall seeing chair shots to the head was Taker/HHH III at WM.

It's a safety issue to prevent concussions and head injuries. They take it a lot more seriously in this era of "sports".

Smart move by WWE but special matches like these call for it.

Bray getting hyped is getting my hopes up. Knowing how WWE creative goes, i'll only break my heart. :csad:

Kalisto sure inherited Rey's throne

Good to see Del Rio continuing his feud with Rey Mysterio!

I think they replaced him with Tyler Breeze lol

lol.

I was just thinking the other day those 2 would make a great tag team, but then I realized I haven't seen Fandango in a while.

At least Kalisto is more like WCW Rey in the ring

Looks like Sin Cara will just get left behind while he's out.

say....whatever happened to Fandango??

is he injured?

I think people were getting confused after Adam Rose and Tyler Breeze were essentially doing his shtick. You can only have so many self absorbed heels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"