The Wrestling Thread's Never Been So Disgusted With a PPV... - Part 139

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raw has been nothing special so far. AT ALL. Main event better get a lot of time.

I think they will announce Lita for the HOF tonight.

Ziggler wins! But since when is Ziggler from Cleavland?

Batista must feel like he's in bizarro world. I wonder if he might back out of his contract.

How has the crowd been tonight?,So it's Brock vs Batista at EC for the WM title shot or wha??,Any chance of Daniel getting into the chamber match?

How has the crowd been tonight?,So it's Brock vs Batista at EC for the WM title shot or wha??,Any chance of Daniel getting into the chamber match?

Opening segment was good with Bryan obviously red hot over. Everything else? Meh. Orton and Batista segment got nothing but Daniel Bryan chants until Lesnar came out....

They've been chanting up Bryan alot. And the winners of a match between Cena Bryan and Sheamus vs the Shield get automatic entrances into the EC.

As Hype's one and only Kofi fan, I'd still like to see him get a decent push. Maybe adopt a slightly more serious personality and focus on holding the one title that's eluded him in his career. Maybe have Booker T manage him.

I was hoping JBL would give Del Rio the Clothesline.

As Hype's one and only Kofi fan, I'd still like to see him get a decent push. Maybe adopt a slightly more serious personality and focus on holding the one title that's eluded him in his career. Maybe have Booker T manage him.

I like Kofi too. He's one of my favorites.

Is it weird that I love the crowd chanting for Daniel Bryan during the "main event/title" segments, but I hate them chanting for the commentators/dead wrestlers during other matches?

I think Bertie was genuinely annoyed at JBL standing up as I am guessing that was piped through to him from Vince.

I think I hate it because it stops being about putting a wrestler over and starts being about putting yourself over.

Nixons the One looks great

They've been chanting up Bryan alot. And the winners of a match between Cena Bryan and Sheamus vs the Shield get automatic entrances into the EC.

So what about Brock though?,Is he officially facing Orton in a singles match or is he in the chamber match??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"