Paul Heyman is the Wrestling Thread's Advocating Jew -- - Part 178

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think that "Roman reigns" (deliberately NOT capitalized) would be the best catchphrase for Reigns?

It'll definitely be a great fit once Roman gets a title.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the rise (and eventual fall) of the Roman Empire.

I will be at SummerSlam tomorrow night, but I won't be able to provide constant live updates due to **** internet service. Hoping for a good show!

I am looking forward to tomorrow night, but I also can't shake the thought if how much more excited I would be if it was Bryan vs Lesnar.

New Seth Rollins shirt:

W08037.jpg

prefer the SR shirt but i love the "Seth for business" line :woot:

I am looking forward to tomorrow night, but I also can't shake the thought if how much more excited I would be if it was Bryan vs Lesnar.

Same here, I really hope that when Bryan returns, they don't try to come up with excuses to Bury him.

Honestly Reigns should wrestle HHH at Mania while Bryan faces Lesnar.

Same here, I really hope that when Bryan returns, they don't try to come up with excuses to Bury him.

Yeah, I keep wondering, what if this Reigns plan backfires like Batista's return? Crowds are into him right now, but what if Bryan came back and they ignore his obvious claim to the title and keep pushing the Reigns train? Will it be a repeat of this year with the crowd rebelling?

I just get chills when I think of Bryan's music hitting during the Rumble, the potential pop, him winning it, then a match against Lesnar. If he's healthy. There's such potential there, and I pray WWE doesn't ignore it.

Oh and I wonder, with Dolph Ziggler being able to sell out standup comedy venues these days, Would he be able to bring in that audience to help him draw as a WWEWHC holder in the future if pushed right?

Oh and I wonder, with Dolph Ziggler being able to sell out standup comedy venues these days, Would he be able to bring in that audience to help him draw as a WWEWHC holder in the future if pushed right?

I think he personally could. I actually wonder if Triple H is a supporter of Dolph's. I know that Vince isn't really into Dolph and that other officials backstage are hesitant with the idea of pushing him due to Dolph being injured prone.

If he's healthy and ready, Bryan vs Brock should headline Mania. If he's unfortunately unable to compete, then I have no problems with Reigns vs Lesnar going ahead.

If they put the title on Brosnar tomorrow, and if he holds until Mania, whomever he puts over is going to get a massive rub. Bryan is already a over and a made man and I think that it's more than likely going to go to one of the younger guys (i.e Reigns).

I think he personally could. I actually wonder if Triple H is a supporter of Dolph's. I know that Vince isn't really into Dolph and that other officials backstage are hesitant with the idea of pushing him due to Dolph being injured prone.

But those injuries unsurprisingly came from working with Swagger and Ryback whom are both safety hazards

Along with the fact that they hypocritically still push Cena and Orton whom have had to take time off for elbows and shoulders several times.

WWE's constant plugs for the Network reeks of desperation and makes me question if I should make to jump to it at some point. The only reason I am interested in it is to be able to watch all the attitude era and Monday night war stuff and paying only 10 for Wrestlemania ppv since it's the only WWE PPV that I order each year.

I think the main Reasons why they keep mention it is 1 I think the 6 Month 1st Time Subscription expires after Summerslam so there reminding people to renew it I guess and 2 it was just released in a few countries just recently.

Anyway here Is Vince McMahon taking the ice Bucket Challenge which seems to be a trend this last month.

Don't wish that on Reigns. Win or lose, that match would blow chunks because HHH can't go anymore.

I will be at SummerSlam tomorrow night, but I won't be able to provide constant live updates due to **** internet service. Hoping for a good show!

There are a couple of matches with potential. I certainly hope the event turns out well for you, NN22.

Don't wish that on Reigns. Win or lose, that match would blow chunks because HHH can't go anymore.

A match like that might surprise you. Triple H is still good at putting on a steady-paced, psychology-based match. It might work better for Reigns to be in that kind of match at this stage of his career, rather than have to try to show up technically against someone like Lesnar or Bryan.

A match like that might surprise you. Triple H is still good at putting on a steady-paced, psychology-based match. It might work better for Reigns to be in that kind of match at this stage of his career, rather than have to try to show up technically against someone like Lesnar or Bryan.

Translation = slow, middle-aged guy compensating for deteriorating skills. The last time I can remember HHH looking even remotely capable of putting out a high caliber performance was his adequate WM 22 match with Cena. HHH should stay out of the ring; that boat has sailed.

I don't know who Jesus De Leon is, but he came to the ring wearing a DBZ scouter so I'm required to like him.

But those injuries unsurprisingly came from working with Swagger and Ryback whom are both safety hazards

Along with the fact that they hypocritically still push Cena and Orton whom have had to take time off for elbows and shoulders several times.

I think what's frustrating the most is that Vince is really adopting the whole "WCW" mentality of just catering to past performers and allowing them to absorb the spotlight, rather than focusing on building up new stars, which is what Triple H seemingly wants to do.

I mean you would think that with Punk Gone, Bryan injured, and it being obvious that Cena and Orton won't be able to keep doing this for that many more years, that Vince would want to start building up new stars. But instead, he wants to rely on using part-time/past performers even more?

Translation = slow, middle-aged guy compensating for deteriorating skills. The last time I can remember HHH looking even remotely capable of putting out a high caliber performance was his adequate WM 22 match with Cena. HHH should stay out of the ring; that boat has sailed.

Idk about that, HHH still managed to work well in the ring with Daniel Bryan...especially with him adopting a more Nigel McGuinness-esque style for that match.

Plus seeing as how audiences can sit through a Reigns/Kane match I'm sure they'd eat up one with HHH.

Especially considering that Brock isn't exactly ring general material himself as seen in his match with Taker at WM30

If they put the title on Brosnar tomorrow, and if he holds until Mania, whomever he puts over is going to get a massive rub. Bryan is already a over and a made man and I think that it's more than likely going to go to one of the younger guys (i.e Reigns).

The same thing could be said about Lesnar beating The Streak, though.

Paul Hayman's new DVD is freaking amazing. Loved it.

Though...

I did detect a few snipes from Stephanie in it - eye rolling worthy comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"